The View, Morzine
Portes du Soleil, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 10-14
- Outdoor hot tub
- Stunning views
- Cinema room
- Balconies and outdoor seating areas
- Ski and boot room
- Apple TV
The chalet is located in the Montriond area of Morzine, a 7 minute drive into the town centre. The closest bars and restaurants are about a 15 minute walk or a 3 minute drive.
There is an in-resort driver service to take you anywhere around the Morzine area and of course to the ski lifts, the closest of which is approximately a 6 minute drive.
The View sleeps 10 adults and 4 children in 5 luxury ensuite rooms. The superb open plan living space features a fireplace and incredible views of Morzine and the surrounding mountains. Soak away a day on the mountains in the outdoor hot tub whilst watching the sun set over Morzine.
The kitchen, living room and dining room are situated on the ground floor of the chalet hosting sociable open spaces to enjoy top class cuisine and quality friends and family time. The hot tub and cinema room are also located on the ground floor, providing the ideal place to chill out and relax after a day on the slopes.
Spread across the first and second floors of the chalet are the spacious 3 double bedrooms with en-suites and the 2 bedrooms with ensuites sleeping 4 people (one of which has a mezzanine).
Prices shown are based on exclusive use of the chalet for up to 10 people, on a fully catered basis and include complimentary beers and wines and an in resort driver service. Up to 4 additional people can be accommodated, enquire for details.
● 2 x Double bedrooms (Le Lavanchy and Le Dravachet) with ensuites
● 1 x Double bedroom (Le Cret) with ensuite
● 2 x Quad/family bedrooms (one double bed and two singles) with ensuite.
Services and Inclusions
- 7 nights accommodation in a 2-person room, either set up as a twin or king size double.
- Vintage champagne and canapés on arrival.
- 5 evenings with a delicious 4 course meal carefully prepared to impress even the most –discerning gourmand. Two evenings are staff night off which gives you the opportunity to try one of the local restaurants or order from our delivery menu (approx 15 Euros/person).
- 6 course taster menu designed by the operator's executive chef, Kat Judge.
- A-la-carte cooked breakfast 6 days out of 7, as well as fresh croissants, baguettes, and fruit salad or smoothies, cereal and porridge.
- Afternoon tea with cakes, savouries, hot chocolate and vin chaud.
- Unlimited beer and house wine to compliment evening meals.
- Pre-dinner cocktails.
- Fine wines with dinner matched by their wine consultant.
- Use of the hot tub.
- Private chauffeur service in and around Morzine 08.00-22.00
- Arranged taxi home service if you wish to stay out late.
- Committed service from the concierge team throughout your stay, including help arranging ski passes and kit hire, lessons, childcare, and restaurants on staff day off, massages and beauty treatments.