Valdez Suite, Morzine
Portes du Soleil, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 4
- TV with UK Freeview
- Music system with iPod connectivity
- Blu-ray DVD player
- Chalet iPad
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Covered parking (local charge)
The chalet is situated on the high street in the centre of the village, it is 100m to the nearest ski lift and 300m to the piste and nursery slopes.View Location Map
Valdez Suite is an elegantly furnished apartment for four that shares an entrance hall with Alaska Lodge and overlooks the high street. It is rare for us to be able to offer such intimate accommodation, and virtually unheard of in such a spectacular location of Morzine.
The suite is spacious and entirely self-contained, comprising of an open plan living area with contemporary furnishings, high tech entertainment system and two quiet en suite bedrooms to the rear of the building. The south facing balcony is perfect for soaking up the apres-ski high street buzz.
Prices are per person based on 2 Adults sharing a room including flights from Gatwick, coach transfers & catered accommodation. Regional flights available on request, please enquire.
Double bedroom with en-suite shower, handbasin and WC
Twin bedroom with en-suite bath, handbasin and WC
Services and Inclusions
A catered chalet holiday is all about the food…our Executive Chef is passionate about food and hugely sensitive to the appetite of a hungry skier whilst considering a balanced diet. The new and refined menus are heavy enough to reward mountain exertion yet light and simple enough to leave you grinning not groaning.
If you are planning a family ski holiday and are exploring childcare options then you are in the right place. Our nannies will make your holiday and spoil you with a freedom you’d forgotten existed. Enthusiastic, qualified and caring, they’ll come to your chalet, look after the children, waft them effortlessly from pyjamas to piste if required, and allow you to get on with what you came for. Regrettably they are not available to take home (Well not entirely true to be honest, as a many of our longer serving nannies have eventually gone on to work for our guests!). Nannies not available in Zermatt or Verbier*
- Return air travel between Gatwick and Grenoble/Geneva/Freidrichshafen depending on resort
- Coach transfers to and from your resort
- All airport and resort taxes
- Dedicated service from our professional chalet staff
- Canapés on first and last evening
- Daily bedside wake-up drinks (6 days)
- Daily cooked and/or continental breakfast (6 days), self-serve continental breakfast on chalet hosts day off
- Self-service afternoon tea with homemade cakes
- Three course set evening menu with wine, cheese, coffee and mints (6 days)
- Selection of house wines, cordials & sparkling water during dinner
- Towels, Robes & Slippers
- Mid-week towel change
- Fresh fruit bowl