Chalet Aurora is an extraordinary chalet full of inspiring artwork, sumptuous furnishings and incredible views. No attention to detail has been spared, and guests will enjoy the ultimate luxury living experience in this wonderful private residence.
The chalet sleeps a total of 17 people over four fabulously designed floors and has uninterrupted views of majestic Combin mountain range and Mont Blanc massif.
Chalet Aurora is home to one of Verbier's most impressive spas to date, situated on the lower ground floor, with facilities including an indoor swimming pool with swim jets, sauna, rain shower, extensive gym and a massage area where you can enjoy a professional massage in the comfort of your own home. Or if you would rather how about relaxing, unwinding and absorbing yourself in that ultimate movie experience in the fabulous cinema room.
Or head up to the first floor where you can warm up next to the fire with a glass of Champagne in hand admiring and soaking up those sensational mountain views, while the kids can head to the TV room to watch their favourite latest series.
On the ground floor along with three of the bedrooms there is the ski room with heated boot warmers and the entrance to the underground garage, which has three indoor secure parking spaces.
Meticulously designed and crafted, this private home offers the ultimate in style and luxury and from the moment you enter the property you appreciate what a rare and special offering Chalet Aurora is.
The price is for exclusive use of the chalet with chef, staff and driver services. Food and alcohol is an additional charge and is calculated upon cost of food and drink plus the applicable local VAT.
Please note this chalet can also be taken on a Self-catered basis. Prices and service inclusions for all packages are displayed at the bottom of this page.
Chalet Aurora is proudly positioned in the prestigious Les Esserts area of Verbier. Conveniently situated to give ease of access to everything Verbier has to offer. The Mayenzet lift is a 3 minute drive or a 13 minute walk away. Place Centrale in the centre of Verbier is a 5 minute drive.
TOP FLOOR (2ND FLOOR)
• 1x Master suite with an en-suite bathroom with separate shower
• 1x Double en-suite bedroom
• 1x Double en-suite bedroom
• 2x Twin/Double en-suite bedrooms
• 1x Single en-suite bedroom
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
• 1x Twin/Double en-suite bedroom
• 1x Quad en-suite bunk bedroom (sleeps 4)
You will be looked after by a team of highly trained professionals, each selected for excellence in their field, attention to detail and discretion.
During your stay you will be provided with the following services:
● A highly qualified professional chef to prepare breakfast, after-ski snacks and dinner. Our chefs will work with you or your staff to create the perfect menu for your stay, be it a seven course evening meal or something simple and healthy (food and wine charged separately).
● Wine list provided by a renowned Verbier cave.
● A dedicated chauffeur and vehicle (Volkswagen Caravelle or similar) operating between the hours of 8.30am until 2am.
● The chalet manager and host(s) are at hand to pour your morning coffee, serve dinner in the evenings and provide you with a concierge service during your stay.
● Daily cleaning is provided by our housekeepers.
● Concierge service for booking activities, restaurants etc.
Blue Skies Lifestyle Ltd, established in 2005, is an online luxury ski holiday agent that specialises in finding clients the perfect luxury ski chalet in France, Switzerland, Austria and Italy. We feature an extensive portfolio of luxury chalet accommodation and luxury ski hotels that are ideal for group and family luxury ski holidays.