Chalet Chouqui, Verbier
Four Valleys, Switzerland
Fully Catered, Sleeps 16-20
- 900m² Chalet
- 15m Indoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Cedar Hot Tub
- Games room with table tennis and table football
- Separate bar/TV room
- Home Cinema Room
- Two Living Rooms
- Open Fireplaces
- Large South facing Terrace with seating
- Wii, Sky TV, X-Box and other games
- Private underground parking
Located on the Chemin de La Bergerie, a quiet corner of Verbier yet only a three-minute chauffeured drive away from the ski lifts. The chalet benefits from uninterrupted views towards the Mont Blanc massif.View Location Map
Verbier rarely gains a new chalet of the size and splendour of Chouqui. With uninterrupted views, this chalet really can claim to be unrivalled in its position and size. With 9 members of staff you can expect exceptional service and comfort.
Chalet Chouqui comprises two interconnecting chalets with over 900m² of internal floorspace.
The 9 ensuite bedrooms all have their own terrace or balcony offering dramatic views of the Mont Blanc Massif and the furnishings and interiors have been supplied by a leading London interior designer Nuttall Home.
At 15 metres in length, Chalet Chouqui boasts one of the largest private indoor swimming pools in Verbier. The chalet also comes with a games room (table tennis and table football), a bar, cinema room, outdoor hot tub, hammam and two sitting rooms with open fireplaces.
With comfortable seating and relaxing loungers, the extensive south-facing terrace is the perfect place to enjoy the jaw-dropping views across to the Grand Combin.
Price based on exclusive use of the chalet for 16 people to include full gourmet catering, open bar and 24 hour in-resort driver service. No travel included. Additional guests charged at CHF 700pp.
• 7x Twin/Superking bedrooms with en-suite bath/shower rooms
• 1x Quad bedroom with en-suite bathroom
• 1x Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and terrace
Services and Inclusions
A dedicated driver will be on hand from 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This is very popular for families who need children whisked off to ski school first thing in the morning or for those out late at night and needing a lift to bed.
Six out of the seven days you will be served a delicious cooked breakfast of your choice with continental breakfast options (fresh bread, croissants, fruit and cereals). There is specially selected ground coffee along with an espresso machine and freshly squeezed orange juice to keep you refreshed.
Enjoy homemade cakes and cookies when you return from skiing. In the evening there are pre-dinner canapés served with drinks, before moving to the candlelit dining area to enjoy a specially designed supper prepared by your professional chef. You choose; from a four course traditional dinner to sushi, street food, tapas or your personal family favourites. After dinner retire to the sofas to enjoy a selected cheese board or for the more energetic, venture out to sample Verbier’s famous nightlife.
Throughout your stay you will be spoilt for choice with our selection of complimentary house wines, house spirits and the drinks fridge will be replenished daily with a local favourite beer and soft drinks. Alongside your talented chef, your host will ensure you have everything you need throughout your stay and will also provide daily cleaning.
On the chalet staff day off we will provide you with a continental breakfast, afternoon tea and we can book a table for you at one of Verbier's fabulous restaurants.
|27 Jan 19||7||BOOKED|
|03 Feb 19||7||BOOKED|
|10 Feb 19||7||
2 Free Days Of Private Ski Instruction
|17 Feb 19||7||BOOKED|
|24 Feb 19||7||BOOKED|
|03 Mar 19||7||BOOKED|
|10 Mar 19||7||BOOKED|
|17 Mar 19||7||CHF 95,000|
|24 Mar 19||7||CHF 95,000|
|31 Mar 19||7||CHF 105,000|
|07 Apr 19||7||BOOKED|
|14 Apr 19||8||BOOKED|
This property will be quoted and charged in Swiss Francs.
- Seven nights' accommodation (unless otherwise stated)
- Exclusive use of the chalet (unless otherwise stated)
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Assistance with ski hire and ski school bookings
- Daily chalet cleaning
- Daily tea or coffee in bed
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Drinks and canapés followed by 4-course dinner 6 nights per week (unless otherwise stated)
- Selection of superior champagnes, house wines, beers and soft drinks
- In-chalet ski & boot fitting
- Ski passes delivered to your chalet
- Selection of Bamford Bath & Body products
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- Airport transfers
- Babysitters or nannies
- In-house massages or beauty treatments
- Private ski instruction or ski school bookings
- Heliskiing and private ski guides
- Conference facilities
Additional Extras at Supplement: