Chalet Orsini, Verbier
Four Valleys, Switzerland
Fully Catered, Sleeps 6-13
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Cedar Hot Tub
- Hammam/Steam room
- Massage treatment room
- South facing balconies
- Open Fireplace
- Cinema Room
- TV/Games Room
- Snooker/Pool Table
- Wine Cave
- Ski room with heated boot warmers
- Private Laundry facilities
Chalet Orsini is located on the mountainside in the Sonalon area of Verbier. The village centre is a five-minute drive from the property. The main Médran lift station is a seven-minute drive from where you access the ski pistes, or the new high speed chair lift at Carrefour is a five minute drive.View Location Map
Sitting proudly in the heights of Verbier, one of the world’s most exclusive ski resorts is Chalet Orsini. This extraordinary private home sleeps 13 people in five bedrooms, spread over five floors. A treasure trove of unique antiques and alpine inspired artefacts the chalet is also home to an impressive art collection which sits perfectly amongst the warm, natural materials and traditional woods creating an iconic alpine ambiance throughout.
Luxury is at the heart of Chalet Orsini. Facilities include, a private spa with hammam, outdoor hot tub, relaxation area and massage/treatment room. For those who want to be entertained the chalet also is home to a private cinema and games room with pool table.
Orsini has extensive living and entertainment areas. The grand sitting room is luxurious and sophisticated. A large open fire place is the main feature of the room and guests can sink into the sumptuous sofas or relax with a glass of champagne on the terrace overlooking the majestic mountains in the distance. The beautiful farmhouse inspired kitchen overlooks the dining area which comfortably sits 14, and features a grand open fire and authentic rotisserie oven. Through the open plan kitchen you will find the closed off pantry and staff area ensuring guests benefit from maximum privacy when required.
Chalet Orsini offers luxury even the most discerning client could wish for. It can be combined with Mon Izba to sleep up to 25 people comfortably, creating one of Verbier’s largest most opulent settings for groups of friends and families.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet to include full gourmet catering, selected complimentary drinks, a 24 hour in-resort driver service and two days complimentary ski instruction.
• 1x Master Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, open fireplace and private balcony
SECOND FLOOR (UPPER LEVEL)
• 1x Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and terrace access
• 1x Quad Bunk room (sleeping 4) with en-suite shower room
SECOND FLOOR (LOWER LEVEL)
• 1x Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, terrace and access to cedar wood hot tub
• 1x Private Bunk room (sleeping 3) with private shower room
Services and Inclusions
Your property will be staffed by a team of seasoned winter professionals who have been trained to understand the subtle details that make a holiday exceptional and unforgettable. We understand and adapt our service to specific cultural nuances so that a holiday with us is an experience in flawless luxury.
We have worked hard to bring together a team of experienced chefs who are happy to work with you and your group to create the perfect menu during your stay with us. Children, dietary requirements, and any other specific requests will be discussed prior to your arrival. And even during your stay the staff will be willing to adapt the menu plan to accommodate your wishes.
We pride ourselves on our high standards of food and considered selection of house wines. Hospitality begins with a champagne reception and, thereafter, a selection of house wines that have been hand-picked from local vintners are on offer to you during meal times. We hold an extensive wine list and we will gladly assist you by providing personally-selected wines, which can be ordered prior to your holiday or once you are in resort.
Champagne reception: Enjoy a glass of bubbly on your arrival day. Champagne is also served during canapés each evening.
Breakfast: Hot breakfast served in the dining room accompanied by a selection of local yoghurts, muesli, cereals, and fresh crusty bread and jams, local hams and cheeses and fresh fruit platter and smoothies.
After skiing: Return to your chalet or apartment for afternoon tea (6 days). Help yourself to tea, coffee and delicious home-baked cakes or opt for something savoury if that is your preference.
Dinner: After canapés, a three-course dinner will be served, followed by a locally inspired cheeseboard. Dinner is accompanied by a choice of complimentary European house wines.
All our catered properties come with a highly qualified private ski instructor for two days of your stay who will ensure that you get the most out of the mountains around you. Make use of your instructor as you wish, whether it be for orientation, exploration or to improve your skiing technique.
The chalet is offered with a 24 hour in resort driver service. Select staff members provide a private concierge service throughout your stay and can arrange restaurant bookings, ski instruction, heli-skiing, off-piste guides, winter activities, and childcare at your request.
- Exclusive use of the chalet
- Concierge service prior to arrival and for the duration of the stay
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of your stay
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast served by your breakfast cook and host
- Freshly baked afternoon tea on six days
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on six evenings
- A professional chef and evening host serving a four-course dinner on six evenings (staff have one evening off)
- Early children’s supper on six evenings
- Evening turn down service on six evenings
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits)
- Mid-week towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- In-chalet ski and boot delivery service*
- Lift pass delivery service
- Dedicated in-resort 4 x 4 dedicated service from 8:00am – 8:00pm with a 24 hour shared service operating outside of these hours
- Private transfers to and from resort
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet massage and hairdressing
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons
- Non-skiing activities
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Helicopter transfer
- Party planning
- Corporate event planning
- Please enquire about any other specific service requests
Available for an additional charge