Chalet Sagarmata, Verbier
Four Valleys, Switzerland
Fully Catered, Sleeps 13
- 1200 Square metres
- 7 Bedrooms offering 9 individual beds and 6 bathrooms
- 24 hour in resort driving service
- 25m salt water heated swimming pool
- Hammam/steam room
- Massage treatment room
- Plunge pool
- Relaxation area
- South-facing terrace and balconies
- Garage with 3 indoor parking spaces
Perched high on the mountain with incredible views, Chalet Sagarmata is ideally located just a short drive from the Mayenzet and Savoleyres lift stations.
The Mayenzet or Savoleyres lift stations are a 3 minute drive. Medran lifts and Place Centrale are a 5 minute drive.
Proudly perched high on the Savoleyres side of the mountain, in the famous Swiss ski resort of Verbier sits Chalet Sagarmata. An outstanding private home, it is a masterpiece of contemporary chic design set in an incredible location. Chalet Sagamarta’s position affords wonderful views towards the breath taking mountain range in the distance.
Chalet Sagarmata sleeps up to 13 people in seven guest bedrooms. There is an additional single staff bedroom with shower, should extra space be required.
You enter the chalet through the indoor garage into the chic ski room and entrance hallway. There is plenty of storage for ski clothes, and equipment. Moving upstairs, the ground floor of the chalet is home to the spectacular 25m indoor, salt water swimming pool and relaxation area. Floor to ceiling windows open out into the large terrace, and the panoramic views are simply breathtaking.
There is plenty of space to relax and unwind and a separate hammam, sauna and ice cold plunge pool provide the perfect place to soothe aching muscles after a hard day on the mountain. Guests can enjoy a in-chalet private massage in the massage room adjacent to the spa.
The first floor is home to beautiful open plan living and dining area. There are plenty of sofas and armchairs meaning the whole family can sit together. The seating is focused around the large wood burning fire place and during the by day, light floods into the room through the floor to ceiling French windows and in the evening sophisticated lighting and candle light creates a perfect setting for relaxing and entertaining. In the centre of the room between the sitting area and private kitchen, sits the vast oak table which can sit up to 24 people.
Also on this floor is a spacious double bedroom, complete with dressing area, desk, large en-suite bathroom and separate shower. The sliding doors open out onto the spacious terrace. The single staff bedroom is also located on this floor. There is an en-suite shower, and the guest WC is located across the hall from the bedroom.
The East wing is accessed via a private staircase from the main living area. Here you will find the deluxe master bedroom. There is a four poster bed, a private balcony, sitting area and large en-suite bathroom.
The top floor of the chalet has a family suite with two bedrooms, and there are two further bedrooms on this floor. You enter the family suite into the lovely living area with wood burning fire place, sofa and kitchenette. There is one double bedroom with en-suite shower room and a twin/double bedroom with en-suite shower room. There is an additional double bedroom on this floor (160 x 200cm) and a single bedroom which share a family shower room. Moving upstairs to the attic floor, there is a twin/double bedroom and en-suite wet room with shower.
Chalet Sagarmata is an impressive alpine retreat offering an enviable, elevated position in Verbier. A lift goes throughout the property and there are three underground parking spaces.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet to include full gourmet catering, selected complimentary drinks, a 24 hour in-resort driver service and two days complimentary ski instruction.
● 1 twin/double bedroom (en-suite wet room with shower)
TOP FLOOR (WEST WING)
● 1 double bedroom (160 x 200, shared family shower room)
● 1 single bedroom ( shared family shower room)
● 1 family suite (1 double bedroom with en-suite shower room and terrace, 1 twin/double bedroom with en-suite shower room and terrace, shared living area with kitchenette, fireplace, TV and terrace access)
● 1 double bedroom (en-suite bathroom, separate shower, dressing area and terrace access)
● 1 single staff bedroom (adjoining shower, separate guest WC)
TOP FLOOR (EAST WING)
● 1 master double bedroom (en-suite bathroom, desk, sitting area, terrace)
Services and Inclusions
We have worked hard to bring together a team of experienced chefs who are happy to work with you and your group to create the perfect menu during your stay with us. Children, dietary requirements, and any other specific requests will be discussed prior to your arrival. And even during your stay the staff will be willing to adapt the menu plan to accommodate your wishes.
We pride ourselves on our high standards of food and considered selection of house wines. Hospitality begins with a champagne reception and, thereafter, a selection of house wines that have been hand-picked from local vintners are on offer to you during meal times. We hold an extensive wine list and we will gladly assist you by providing personally-selected wines, which can be ordered prior to your holiday or once you are in resort.
Champagne reception: Enjoy a glass of bubbly on your arrival day. Champagne is also served during canapés each evening.
Breakfast: Hot breakfast served in the dining room accompanied by a selection of local yoghurts, muesli, cereals, and fresh crusty bread and jams, local hams and cheeses and fresh fruit platter and smoothies.
After skiing: Return to your chalet or apartment for afternoon tea (6 days). Help yourself to tea, coffee and delicious home-baked cakes or opt for something savoury if that is your preference.
Dinner: After canapés, a three-course dinner will be served, followed by a locally inspired cheeseboard. Dinner is accompanied by a choice of complimentary European house wines.
All our catered properties come with a highly qualified private ski instructor for two days of your stay who will ensure that you get the most out of the mountains around you. Make use of your instructor as you wish, whether it be for orientation, exploration or to improve your skiing technique.
The chalet is offered with a 24 hour in resort driver service. Select staff members provide a private concierge service throughout your stay and can arrange restaurant bookings, ski instruction, heli-skiing, off-piste guides, winter activities, and childcare at your request.
|31 Mar 19||7||BOOKED|
|07 Apr 19||7||BOOKED|
|14 Apr 19||7||BOOKED|
|21 Apr 19||7||BOOKED|
This property will be quoted and charged in Swiss Francs.
- Exclusive use of the chalet
- Concierge service prior to arrival and for the duration of the stay
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of your stay
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast served by your breakfast cook and host
- Freshly baked afternoon tea on six days
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on six evenings
- A professional chef and evening host serving a four-course dinner on six evenings (staff have one evening off)
- Early children’s supper on six evenings
- Evening turn down service on six evenings
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits)
- Mid-week towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- In-chalet ski and boot delivery service*
- Lift pass delivery service
- Dedicated in-resort 4 x 4 dedicated service from 8:00am – 8:00pm with a 24 hour shared service operating outside of these hours
- Private transfers to and from resort
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet massage and hairdressing
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons
- Non-skiing activities
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Helicopter transfer
- Party planning
- Corporate event planning
- Please enquire about any other specific service requests
Available for an additional charge