The Alpine Estate, Verbier
Four Valleys, Switzerland
Fully Staffed Only, Sleeps 20
- Over 1,500m2
- 11 Bedrooms, 18 individual Beds
- 4 Additional WCs
- 20 Living & Dining seats
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Indoor and Outdoor Hot Tubs
- Hammam / Steam Room
- Massage Treatment Room
- Wood Burning Fireplaces
- Wine Cave
- Sauna & Spa
- South Facing Balconies
- Dedicated Cinema Room
- Private Ski Locker
- Private Laundry Facilities
Located in the Sonalon area of Verbier, the village centre is only a 5 minute drive and the main Medran lift station a 7 minute drive.View Location Map
The Alpine Estate is Verbier's most extraordinary lifestyle retreat. Two super luxury chalets Norte and Sirocco and a self-contained staff chalet occupy an impressive position in the dreamy heights of Verbier. Perched high on a platform guests can experience unparalleled views of the village below and the majesty of the surrounding mountains from every angle.
With over 1,500m2 of residence, the estate sleeps 20 people in ten deluxe en-suite bedrooms, all of which are individually designed and open out onto private balconies or terraces. Uniquely skilled craftsmen using traditional materials combined with the artistic vision of a leading interior designer creates its own definition of luxury.
Connected by a small courtyard the estate ensures you can immerse yourself in complete relaxation and offers one of the most luxurious in-chalet spa experiences in the Alps. There are two swimming pools, waterfalls, indoor and outdoor hot tubs, saunas, hammams, a private gym and numerous treatment rooms where expert pampering can be provided in complete privacy. The well-equipped gym with the latest high-tech fitness equipment is situated in a plush modern interior and complemented by stunning views of the mountains to spur your workout on.
Every floor of this immense estate offers an experience guaranteed to keep you entertained. There are two impressive wine caves, cinema rooms, a games room, and many living areas, complete with Crestron entertainment system and Wi-Fi broadband is throughout the chalet. The dining table in Sirocco can be extended to seat 20 people.
Chalet Levanto positioned within the estate can be rented in addition to the two main chalets. A beautiful chalet in its own right it can be used to house up to 8 household staff or additional friends and family.
Guests will be looked after by a team of highly trained professionals, each selected for excellence in their field, attention to detail, and discretion.
The price is for exclusive use of the chalet with chef, staff and shared driver service. Food and drink is charged on top at cost price plus local applicable VAT.
Please note there is a Service Deposit of CHF 60,000 Swiss Francs.
Two luxury chalets Norte and Sirocco and a self-contained staff chalet
(SLEEPING FLOOR) TOP FLOORS
• 1x Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, dressing room private balcony
• 1x Twin/Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and private balcony
• 1x Double bedroom with en-suite shower room and private balcony
(SLEEPING FLOOR) FIRST FLOOR
• 1x Twin/Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
• 1x Twin/Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and separate shower
(SLEEPING FLOOR) UPPER GROUND FLOOR
• 3x Double bedrooms with en-suite shower room and terrace access
• 1x Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and terrace access
• 1x Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom and terrace access
• 1x Double bunk bedroom sleeping 4 with en-suite shower room and terrace access
Services and Inclusions
A highly qualified professional chef to prepare breakfast, after-ski snacks and dinner. Our chefs will work with you or your staff to create the perfect menu for your stay, be it a seven course evening meal or something simple and healthy (food and wine charged separately).
Wine list provided by a renowned Verbier cave.
A dedicated shared driver service (Volkswagen Caravelle or similar) operating between the hours of 8.30am until 1am. The chalet manager and host(s) are at hand to pour your morning coffee, serve dinner in the evenings and provide you with a concierge service during your stay.
Daily cleaning is provided by our housekeepers.
Concierge service for booking activities, restaurants etc
We want to make your stay as relaxing and comfortable as possible with extensive knowledge of the resort and the facilities it has to offer, the staff would be delighted to organise any additional services you may desire including (extra charge applies):
• Ski instruction
• Ski guiding
• Heli-sightseeing trips
• Lunch at your chalet
• In-house beauty treatments, massage, yoga & pilates can all be arranged for you in the confines of the chalet.
|31 Mar 19||7||BOOKED|
|07 Apr 19||7||BOOKED|
|14 Apr 19||7||BOOKED|
|21 Apr 19||7||BOOKED|
This property will be quoted and charged in Swiss Francs.
- Exclusive use of the Estate
- Access to all Spa facilities listed
- A qualified professional chef to prepare breakfast, after-ski snacks and evening meals
- A dedicated chauffeur operating between the hours of 8.30am until 1am.
- Chalet Manager and Host(s)
- Daily cleaning
- Concierge service