Chalet Sakami, Avoriaz
Portes du Soleil, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 6
- Ski out
- Log fire
- Ski room with boot warmers
- UK TV
The location is fantastic, just above the central amphitheatre and hubbub of the resort with spectacular views of the surrounding mountain panorama and but a short walk to the very heart of the town. Ski away from the front door and back to within a few hundred yards.View Location Map
Chalet Sakami offers the perfect space for six guests over three floors. The huge windows and balconies allow you to enjoy mountain panoramas from every room. Built into the side of the mountain, the open plan living / dining area provides a comfortable space to relax after a day on the mountain.
Each of the en-suite bedrooms enjoys stunning views and can be presented as either a twin or a double.
Chalet Sakami can be booked together with Chalet Kipnuk, and Chalet Ipaka to accommodate groups of up to 20 people.
Prices are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing a room. The price includes full chalet catering, return Gatwick flights and shared resort transfers. Discounts will apply for children 2-12yrs.
Regional flights or a no travel discount are available on request, please enquire.
Please note the current images are computer generated and are a visual representation of what the chalet is expected to look like on completion
•2 x Double/twin bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms
•1 x Double/twin bedroom with en-suit shower room
Services and Inclusions
A catered chalet holiday is all about the food…their Executive Chef is passionate about food and hugely sensitive to the appetite of a hungry skier whilst considering a balanced diet. Their new and refined menus are heavy enough to reward mountain exertion yet light and simple enough to leave you grinning not groaning.
If you are planning a family ski holiday and are exploring childcare options then you are in the right place. Their nannies will make your holiday and spoil you with a freedom you’d forgotten existed. Enthusiastic, qualified and caring, they’ll come to your chalet, look after the children, waft them effortlessly from pyjamas to piste if required, and allow you to get on with what you came for. Regrettably, they are not available to take home!
- Return air travel between Gatwick and Geneva
- Coach transfers to and from your resort
- All airport and resort taxes
- Dedicated service from our professional chalet staff
- Canapés on first and last evening
- Daily bedside wake-up drinks (6 days)
- Daily cooked and/or continental breakfast (6 days), self-serve continental breakfast on chalet hosts day off
- Self-service afternoon tea with homemade cakes
- Three course set evening menu with wine, cheese, coffee and mints (6 days)
- Selection of house wines, cordials & sparkling water during dinner
- Towels, Robes & Slippers