Chalet Grand Coeur, Chatel
Portes du Soleil, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 10
- Hot tub with fantastic views
- Fully en-suite
- TV/Entertainment Room
- iPod speakers in every bedroom
- Open Fireplace
- Ski storage with heated boot rack
Chalet Grand Coeur is fantastically located opposite the Linga ski lifts in the village of Châtel.
Chalet Grand Coeur is situated in an idyllic spot with great views and also ideally located for guests wishing to ski from Pre la Joux. We offer a complimentary chauffeur service to the lifts of your choice in the morning and the ski bus stops right at the end of the drive allowing complete freedom on returning to the chalet or popping into the village.
Our luxury chalet sleeps 10 comfortably and all rooms have their own bathrooms. All bedrooms can be twins or super king size doubles to suit your party. All except one of the bathrooms have baths with showers over. The other bathroom has a large, double shower.
The chalet is on 3 floors. There are 2 bedrooms on the ground floor. Carry on up the central staircase and you will emerge into our lovely dining room with views of the Linga pistes.
The sitting room has comfy leather sofas to sink into after a hard days skiing. A feature of the sitting room is the lovely traditional fireplace made with local stone. On this floor there is also a very well equipped kitchen with granite worktops and a huge American style fridge freezer.
On the top floor there are 3 further bedrooms, all en-suite. The two front bedrooms have balconies with views over to the Linga piste.
The prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet on a fully catered basis with selected complimentary drinks and an in resort driver service.
• 2x Twin/Super-king bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
• 2x Twin/Super-king bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and balconies
• 1x Twin/Super-king bedroom with en-suite bathroom
Services and Inclusions
Exclusive professional chef
Daily breakfast menu including a selection of hot dishes and continental buffet
Home-made afternoon tea each day after skiing
Pre-arrival menu consultation
Canapé reception each evening including our delicious ‘aperitif of the day’
Gourmet 4 course evening meal served on Four nights
Delicious 2 course 'comfort food' served on one night
Self-service raclette/Savoyarde evening served on one night
Children’s early supper served each evening if required
After dinner coffee and chocolates each evening
Champagne reception on the first evening
Delicious sparkling Crement de Limoux served throughout the week
Open bar including selection of premium gin, vodka and local ‘eau de vie’
Selection of high quality house wines sourced directly from the vineyard and carefully chosen to match menus
Pre-arrival concierge service
Ski hire delivered to the chalet
Dedicated chalet manager
Daily housekeeping service throughout your stay
In-resort concierge service
- Exclusive use of the chalet
- Chauffeured minibus around resort as required
- 7 nights luxury accommodation
- Four course evening meal with wine and beer on 6 nights
- Champagne reception
- Chauffeur to the slopes in the morning
- Breakfast and afternoon tea every day
- Gourmet 4 course evening meals on four nights + 1 evening of 2 course 'comfort food'
- One evening of Savoyarde dining self-service style
- Concierge service including organisation of lift passes, equipment hire, lessons and childcare
- Open bar, including selection of excellent wines chosen to match our menus
- Professional chef, chalet host, and driver
- Molton Brown toiletries