Chalet Isobel, Chatel
Portes du Soleil, France
Self Catered, Sleeps 8
- Central Location
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Private South-Facing Garden
- Media Den
- Table Football
- Balconies with stunning views
- Open Fireplace
- Ski to within 250m of chalet
- Private parking for 3 vehicles
- Ski and boot room with drying area
Chalet Isobel is very close to the skiing, shops and restaurants of the Linga area of Chatel - which accesses some of the best skiing in the whole of the Portes du Soleil.
It’s possible to ski back to within 250m of the chalet and the ski bus stops directly outside the chalet (or alternatively it is just a 500m walk to the main Linga gondola).
Chalet Isobel is a gorgeous ski chalet in an excellent location, boasting a seamless mix of traditional alpine charm with contemporary style. With all the facilities of luxury modern living, the chalet has been carefully designed to provide mountain lovers with every comfort.
Four individually styled luxury bedrooms, all with private bathrooms. Each of the 4 bedrooms feature luxurious duvets, pillows, fresh white linen and fluffy towels.
Located on the 1st floor, the living and dining room has retained its original log fire, and has been designed to offer the perfect blend of the old and new. A large balcony runs the length of the south-facing chalet, offering stunning views over the garden, valley and mountains. Kitted out with all the equipment and utensils that you'll need, the kitchen is also part of the open plan living space on the 1st floor.
The media den is on the 2nd floor, and is the perfect hideaway for children and adults alike. The den has a smart TV, allowing you to watch anything that is online (or anything on your android device). Bluetooth music speakers allow you to listen to your favourite tunes. There is also table football, as well as a load of board games for all the family! Perfect for relaxation.
Relax in style in an outdoor 8 person hot tub jacuzzi, overlooking the large south-facing beautiful garden which leads down to the river. The basement has boot warming facilities, and there is private parking for up to 3 vehicles
Prices are for exclusive use of the chalet on a self-catered basis. No travel included.
• 1x Twin/Queen sized bedroom with private en-suite bathroom
• 1x Twin/Queen sized bedroom with private shower room and private balcony
• 1x Twin/Queen sized bedroom with en-suite bathroom and private balcony
• 1x Twin/Queen sized bedroom with en-suite shower
Services and Inclusions
- 7 nights accommodation - available from 4pm on arrival day until 10am on departure day
- Bedding and towels: luxurious duvets, pillows, fresh white linen and fluffy towels
- Fully-equipped kitchen facilities to make self-catering a breeze (including a coffee machine!)
- Starter pack with tea, coffee, milk, condiments and cleaning products provided
- Use of the log fire, private garden and hot tub
- Use of the smart TV (so you can watch anything on the internet or on your android device); bluetooth speakers
- Free wifi
- Parking space for up to 3 cars
What we can arrange for you (at your cost):
- Discounted transfers from Geneva airport to the doorstep of Chalet Isobel
- Discounted ski and board equipment to be brought to the chalet and fitted for you there the night you arrive
- Discounted ski and board equipment at various nearby ski shops
- Evening meals to be delivered to chalet on one or more nights (depending on the season/ availability)