Aspen Lodge 31, Meribel
Three Valleys, France
Self Catered, Sleeps 4-8
- 129m² Chalet
- Open plan kitchen/dining
- Shared wellness facilities
- Ski room with heated boot warmers
- Laundry facilities
- Parking space
Ideally located just 50 metres away from the ski slopes and 150 metres from the ski lifts in the area of Rond-point des Pistes in Meribel. The shops are approximately 500-800 metres from the apartment block.View Location Map
Aspen Lodge Apartment 31 sits within the large Aspen Lodge apartment building in Meribel. The apartment has access to the shared fitness and wellness facilities which makes for the perfect place to head after a hard day on the slopes.
Apartment 31 is situated on the 3rd floor, high enough to offer some great mountain views. The modern living space has a real sense of warmth from the thoughtful decor and fireplace. With an open plan kitchen and dining area, it offers a great social atmosphere at dinner time to enjoy that well-earned home-cooked meal. The large floor to ceiling windows creates a light setting and maximises the view of the mountains.
The apartment can sleep up to 4 adults and 4 children in 3 rooms with access to the terrace. The master bedroom includes an en-suite with a bath and jet shower for ultimate relaxation. The double bunk-bed room next door has its own shower room and WC accessed from outside the bedroom. Lastly the second double bedroom leads off of the lounge with its own en-suite and a jet shower.
• 1x Double bedroom with balcony and en-suite (hairdryer, towel dryer, WC, bathtub and shower with body jets).
• 1x Children's bedroom with 2 x bunk-beds and balcony.
• 1x Double bedroom with balcony and en suite (hairdryer, towel dryer, sink, WC and shower with body jets).
Services and Inclusions
Our team will take care of meeting your every need and provide a personal welcome in a warm and friendly atmosphere. Let yourself go completely during your chalet stay and we will do the rest! Because they live and work in resort all year round, our teams have more knowledge than most. Each Winter we strive for a professional approach to the chalet market with an exceptional level of service.
- Welcome at the Chalet with Champagne and welcome hamper
- Morning pastry delivery
- Beds made at arrival
- Daily cleaning
- Fresh Flowers
- Supplied bed linen, towels and bathrobes
- Linen change at the middle of the stay
- End of stay cleaning
- Body care products in all bathrooms
- Wood for the fireplace
- Wi-Fi connection
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
Booking Price Excludes: