Chalet Kalliste, Meribel
Three Valleys, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 10-14
- Outdoor hot tub
- South-west facing terrace
- Flat screen TV and DVD player
- iPod docking station
- Covered garage
- Ski room with boot dryers
Situated in the charming hamlet of La Gittaz, Meribel, Chalet Kalliste is a very comfortable, brand new, luxury chalet with stunning views towards the mountains.
The chalet is furnished to a high standard yet maintains a traditional alpine feel with wooden floors, stone and white painted walls throughout. The open plan living/dining area is very spacious and has a beautiful wood burning fireplace and also a large flat screen TV. Doors lead out to a superb south west facing terrace where there is a Jacuzzi.
The four bedroom suites all have beautiful, tiled bathrooms. The beds can be made up as twins or joined together to make large doubles. There is also a children's bedroom with small twin beds.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet on a fully catered basis to include selected complimentary drinks and an in resort driver service.
•Master bedroom suite with large walk in shower (This room will take an extra bed or cot)
• One double/twin bedroom suite with balcony and ensuite shower
• Two double/twin bedroom suite with balcony and ensuite shower
• One small bedroom for children with twin beds
• A suite with a double/twin bedroom and bathroom with walk in shower. The suite also has a sitting room with sofa bed (can sleep 2 children)
• South-west facing terrace with outdoor hot tub
Services and Inclusions
This chalet operator is passionate about food and drink and strive to provide guests with a high level of service and produce. The menus created each season reflect this and can be summed up in 3 words: delicious, imaginative and freshly produces.
Their head chefs oversees the chalet chefs, ensuring that our guests receive the best quality food and dining experiences. The chefs are all wonderfully experienced and will be able to cater for all dietary requirements. These can be discussed prior to arrival with our Chalet Manager.
Breakfast - Look out for home-made yoghurt and compote, cereals, pastries and various cooked daily specials.
Afternoon Tea - Mouth-watering homemade cakes or biscuits to keep you going until dinner.
Dinner - Start your evening off with Kir Royal and sample your chefs mini culinary creations. Follow this with a delicious 3 course meal and cheeseboard to finish. To make your stay one to remember you can also expect to experience a mountain-themed evening where your chef will prepare a wide range of local and French classics such as the much loved Tartiflette, Pisaladière and Baked Mont d'Or.
Wines - The wines are all carefully selected and chosen to compliment the food that is served. This operator also works with the Languedoc winemaker Paul Boyer for those extra special wines.
Chauffeur Service - To enhance your overall holiday experience, the professional in resort chauffeur service operates daily between 8am and 8pm, with a dedicated driver shared between just two chalets, who works very much as part of the chalet teams.In the morning your driver will be on hand to get you to the slopes at your requested time and in time for any lessons. Throughout the day guests will be able to contact their driver directly if they would like to be picked up anywhere in the Méribel area.
Prices and availability on request. Please call +44 1202 203650 or make an enquiry.
- 7 nights' Accommodation
- Dedicated chalet manager, host and chef to look after you throughout your stay
- Daily breakfast with an array of cereals, pastries, homemade yogurt & fruit compote, daily specials and a cooked breakfast.
- Afternoon tea and cake laid out on your return from the slopes.
- Children's high tea
- Canapés and pre-dinner drinks before a three course dinner withcheeseboard on five evenings and a local Savoyard supper on one evening.
- Complimentary fine wines, beer and soft drinks throughout your stay.
- Luxury chauffeur service from 8am to 8pm daily, covering all of the Méribel area.
- Lift pass pre-ordering and delivery service.
- Pre-arrival and In-resort concierge service
- Wi-Fi in the chalet