Chalet Kalliste, Meribel
Three Valleys, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 10-14
- Outdoor hot tub
- South-west facing terrace
- Flat screen TV and DVD player
- iPod docking station
- Covered garage
- Ski room with boot dryers
Situated in the charming hamlet of La Gittaz, Meribel, Chalet Kalliste is a very comfortable, brand new, luxury chalet with stunning views towards the mountains.
The chalet is furnished to a high standard yet maintains a traditional alpine feel with wooden floors, stone and white painted walls throughout. The open plan living/dining area is very spacious and has a beautiful wood burning fireplace and also a large flat screen TV. Doors lead out to a superb south west facing terrace where there is a Jacuzzi.
The four bedroom suites all have beautiful, tiled bathrooms. The beds can be made up as twins or joined together to make large doubles. There is also a children’s bedroom with small twin beds.
Price is based on exclusive use of the chalet and includes accommodation, full breakfast each morning, afternoon tea and cake, children's high tea, a glass of fizz and canapés before a four course delicious meal (on 6 nights). All wine, beers, after dinner port and soft drinks are complimentary throughout your stay.
•Master bedroom suite with large walk in shower (This room will take an extra bed or cot)
• One double/twin bedroom suite with balcony and ensuite shower
• Two double/twin bedroom suite with balcony and ensuite shower
• One small bedroom for children with twin beds
• A suite with a double/twin bedroom and bathroom with walk in shower. The suite also has a sitting room with sofa bed (can sleep 2 children)
• South-west facing terrace with outdoor hot tub
Services and Inclusions
BREAKFAST AND AFTERNOON TEA
You will be in fine fettle after a hearty breakfast of muesli, cereals, yoghurt and fruit juice, accompanied by locally baked bread, croissants, pain au chocolat and cooked breakfast. Diet-defying homemade cakes or cookies are prepared by your chalet hosts ready for your return from skiing.
Shortly before dinner you will be invited to enjoy a complimentary glass of fizz and canapés with your fellow guests.
In all our chalets the chef will carefully prepare a four course dinner for you on 6 nights – making the most of the local produce and their own culinary experiences – the perfect way to end the day, rounded off by coffee, port and chocolates by the fireside.
SPECIAL DIETARY NEEDS
Vegetarians and those with other special dietary needs are readily catered for. In all instances, please be sure to advise us of any food allergies or intolerances well in advance.
WINE AND DRINKS
A range of French wines have been carefully chosen to enhance your enjoyment and compliment the menus. There are also local wine suppliers that will provide a larger choice of wines at an additional supplement if you prefer. Champagne is served with canapes on the first night of your stay and a range of beers, port and soft drinks are available on a complimentary basis throughout your stay.
KEEPING THE CHILDREN HAPPY
To ensure that everyone in the family is relaxed and happy we offer the below service at additional cost;
• Our own dedicated Méribel crèche
• A minibus service to pick up the children from your chalet and drop them back after you have enjoyed your day's skiing.
• Private nannies who can come to your chalet if you prefer. We will pick them up from ski school and give them lunch in the crèche.
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities for up to 10 adults and 2 children
- 7 nights’ Accommodation
- Full breakfast each morning
- Afternoon tea and cake
- Children's high tea
- A glass of fizz and canapés before a four course delicious meal (on 6 nights)
- All wine, beers, after dinner port and soft drinks
- Wifi in the chalet
- Ipod Docking Station
- Chauffeur Service 8am to 10pm.