Chalet Le Koissou, Meribel
Three Valleys, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 6-10
- Sleeps 10 in 4 rooms
- Ensuite shower/bath facilities
- 60m from chairlift
- Modern amenities: DVD player and library, CD player / radio, iPod docking station, sky TV, board games
- Minibus service (daily from 0800 - 1100 & 1630 - 2000)
- Wi-Fi with your own laptop
- Log fire
- South facing terrace with deckchairs
- Basement - boot warmer, dartboard, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Cot space in 2 rooms and childcare facilities available
- Snowshoes and sledges at your disposal
- Hot tub
Chalet Le Koissou is the perfect spot for those who want a hassle-free holiday. Located in Meribel Village only 70m from the high speed Golf chairlift and Lapin piste, Chalet Le Koissou combines convenience for skiing with a fantastic view across the Roc de Fer - added to this, conditions allowing, guests are able to ski back to the chalet terrace. Chalet Le Koissou is also just a 2 minute walk from little hub of the Village with its great bar, famous bakery and convenient supermarket.
Chalet Le Koissou is made up of 3 cosy double/twin en-suite bedrooms and 1 bunk room (sleeping 4) with a separate bathroom and WC.
There is a small mezzanine upstairs overlooking the open plan living area and kitchen. Traditionally alpine in style with open fire and Goldilocks bedrooms, Chalet Le Koissou has a cosy and homely feel.
The open plan living and dining area, although small, has high ceilings and large French doors that open up onto a south-facing terrace kitted out with deckchairs where you can watch the sun set. In the basement of the chalet you will find a dartboard, plenty of storage, boot-warmers, washing and drying facilities. Chalet Le Koissou has all the mod-cons: wireless internet available from your laptop, Sky TV, iPod docking stations and a Hot Tub.
Prices are for exclusive use of the chalet and include full gourmet chalet catering. No travel included.
•2x Double / Twin with en suite WC and shower
• 1x Double / Twin with en suite WC and shower
• 1x Bunk Room with 4 single beds (2 single top bunks and 2 adjacent single bottom bunks)
Services and Inclusions
We believe that quality and quantity are of the upmost importance and we pride ourselves on the adaptability, flexibility and variety of our cooking. We do however understand that everyone has different tastes and we will always endeavour to meet your culinary needs whether you have food intolerances or are just down right fussy.
We are both Cordon Bleu trained, have worked in reputable London catering companies, have plenty of chalet chefing experience, and many a dinner party under our belts! Each of our hand picked professionally trained chefs design their own menus, allowing natural flare and the best of the local produce.
We indulge in an afternoon of wine tasting with Paul from Viniguide, our local wine buff before the season starts and as a result, offer a selection of hand-picked Domaine bottled wines and champagne from numerous distinguished wine regions. Wine flows continuously, as little or as much as you would like. For those who prefer the hops, beer is on tap whenever you feel the need.
We welcome children at the chalets and have all the necessary bits and bobs that come with them including cots, highchairs, toys, sterilisers etc. We are happy to purchase any additional necessaries from nappies to special food treats!
We also offer a high-tea where your chef will provide a variety of balanced meals and puds for you little ones, and of course will be happy to cook any favourites they might have.
Your day starts with a good hearty breakfast then after a good day on the mountain, you return back to a delicious spread of afternoon tea. In the evening you will be served a sumptuous four course meal, preceded by canapés in front on the log fire.
Transfers, ski passes, ski lessons and ski hire can all be arranged for you.
- Tailor-made pre-holiday service, from assistance in booking transfers to help organising ski lessons, lift passes, ski hire & beauty treatments
- Seven night’s accommodation
- Dedicated service from the staff team (professional Chef, Host and Resort Manager)
- Six days fully catered service – varied and healthy breakfast (2 are continental with no host present), afternoon tea, canapés, four course evening dinner.
- Champagne reception when you arrive
- Unlimited complimentary handpicked wine (choice of five white, five red and a rosé), sparkling wine, beers and soft drinks.
- Home-cooked high tea for children (6pm, six days)
- Driver shuttle available to Méribel Centre in the morning and back in the evening i.e. for ski schools (08:00 – 11:00 and 16:30 – 20:00 daily)
- Linen and bath towels
- Towelling dressing gowns, ‘smellies’, goodies on your bed, tissues and chocolate bars to take on the slopes
- 10% discount on ski hire with Slide Candy.
- Spirits and cocktails available as an upgrade