Chalet Serendipity, Meribel
Three Valleys, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 10-12
- Swim Spa which can be used as a hot tub or swimming pool
- Sauna with salt bricks
- Massage Room
- Large south facing outdoor terrace
- Outdoor games area
- Outdoor bar
- All bedrooms en-suite
- Private balconies for all bedrooms
- Lift passes and transfers included
- TV/Cinema Room
- Ski and boot room
- Extensive Underground parking
Located in a private enclave in Meribel Village, the chalet’s south facing aspect provides unrivalled panoramic views across the Meribel Valley and the option to ski back to the front door for competent off piste skiers.View Location Map
Built in traditional Savoyarde style and to the highest specifications, the chalet offers accommodation over four floors each linked by a staircase and lift. The centrepiece is the expansive south facing living room featuring a floor to ceiling open log fireplace and an equally impressive south facing dining room, both of which lead directly onto a large covered south facing sun terrace.
The six spacious master bedroom’s are all ensuite featuring bath, shower and double sinks, and each has a private balcony.
The chalet’s extensive lower floor south facing sun terrace features a swim spa, sauna, games area and bar. There is also a massage room, high-tech TV/Cinema room, an office, a fully equipped ski room and extensive private underground parking spaces.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet for up to 10 people to include full gourmet catering, an open drinks bar, an in resort driver service, return private airport transfers and 3 Valleys lift passes. An additional 2 people can be accommodated on request.
6 x Master bedrooms with Twin or Double bed configurations complete with en-suite bathrooms with baths, showers and double sinks and private balconies.View Floor Plan
Services and Inclusions
Permanent offices in the UK and France ensures that we can deal promptly and efficiently with all enquiries and requests. We benefit from a highly professional in-resort team with many returning for their second, third or fourth season. Our staff’s personal and dedicated service reflects the fact that we are a small, independent, family-run company.
Each of our employees is carefully selected for their abilities in accordance with our high standards and our resort teams have an unparalleled knowledge of the area. Each chalet is run by no less than four highly-trained staff, giving us the highest staff-to-guest ratio in the Three Valleys providing our clients with a truly memorable holiday experience.
We know that our staff are integral to what we do and each of our chalets has a dedicated and experienced team consisting of a manager, professionally-trained chef, hostess, driver and assistant.
- Seven nights ensuite accommodation (unless stated otherwise)
- Private return airport transfers
- A la carte breakfast and afternoon tea with mulled wine seven days a week
- Children’s evening meals seven days a week
- Pre-dinner Champagne and canapés seven days a week
- Four course dinner with wine, (6 out of 7 nights)
- All soft and alcoholic drinks in the chalets fully stocked complimentary bar
- Mid-week towel change
- Unlimited broadband and wifi Internet access
- Three Valleys lift pass
- Bespoke on-call driver service seven days a week