Chalet Valentine, Meribel
Three Valleys, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 12-14
- 420m² living space
- Outdoor hot tub
- Steam room
- Massage treatment room
- South facing balconies
- Wood burning fireplace
- Integrated sound system
- Ski room with heated boot warmers
- Laundry facilities
- Games room
- Apple TV
Chalet Valentine is a stunning new alpine residence in the exclusive Belvédère area of Méribel.
This beautiful chalet is located only 100 metres from the piste, with the Rhodos lift station only a short ski away.
A brand new family chalet ideally positioned in the heart of the Trois Vallees. Boasting seven bedrooms, an incredible private spa and every luxury toy you could wish for.
You enter the chalet on the ground floor where you will find the spacious ski room and garage. There is a lift running through the property (excluding the top floor).
The first floor is home to the incredible private spa and wellness area. Be rest assured you will feel calm and relaxed after your stay in Chalet Valentine. The spa has a wonderful hammam and after skiing the host can arrange a professional massage in the peace and privacy of your own treatment room.
Moving outside onto the terraces there is outdoor hot tub, barrel sauna and plunge pool. Also on this floor is the cinema room which has Apple TV, a DVD library, French, Russian and UK satellite TV. There is a games room with table football. The chalet is fully wired with an integrated audio system in all the communal areas.
There are two twin/double bedrooms, one with an en-suite bathroom and one with an en-suite bath and separate shower room. Both bedrooms have access to the spacious terrace with hot tub and stairs leading up to the barrel sauna and plunge pool.
Also on this floor is a laundry room and the staff apartment where two members of staff are in residence.
Moving upstairs to the second floor, you will find the main living and dining areas. The large open plan living area has floor to ceiling windows which look out onto breathtaking views of the majestic mountains in the distance.
Outside on the spacious terrace there is a fire pit, perfect for enjoying toasted marshmallows and mugs of hot chocolate after skiing. In the warmer, spring months watch the sunset in the early evening with a glass of champagne. The kitchen is next to the dining area and is closed off to ensure maximum privacy for the guests. There is also a double bedroom on with en-suite shower room on this floor.
The third floor has a wonderful family suite with one twin/double bedroom and one bunk bedroom which both share an en-suite bathroom. This is also where the master bedroom is, with en-suite bathroom, private balcony and TV. An open plan mezzanine with library looks over the main living floor.
The top floor is home to one twin/double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and balcony.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet to include full gourmet catering, selected complimentary drinks, an in-resort driver service and two days complimentary ski instruction.
• 1x twin/double bedroom (en-suite bathroom, balcony)
• 1x master double bedroom (en-suite bathroom, separate shower room, balcony, TV)
• 1x family suite (1 twin/double bedroom)
• 1x bunk room sleeping two and en-suite bathroom, balcony)
• 1x double bedroom (en-suite shower room)
• 1x twin/double bedroom (en-suite bathroom, terrace access)
• 1x twin/double bedroom (en-suite bathroom)
Services and Inclusions
Your property will be staffed by a team of seasoned winter professionals who have been trained to understand the subtle details that make a holiday exceptional and unforgettable. We understand and adapt our service to specific cultural nuances so that a holiday with us is an experience in flawless luxury.
We have worked hard to bring together a team of experienced chefs who are happy to work with you and your group to create the perfect menu during your stay with us. Children, dietary requirements, and any other specific requests will be discussed prior to your arrival. And even during your stay the staff will be willing to adapt the menu plan to accommodate your wishes.
We pride ourselves on our high standards of food and considered selection of house wines. Hospitality begins with a champagne reception and, thereafter, a selection of house wines that have been hand-picked from local vintners are on offer to you during meal times. We hold an extensive wine list and we will gladly assist you by providing personally-selected wines, which can be ordered prior to your holiday or once you are in resort.
Champagne reception: Enjoy a glass of bubbly on your arrival day. Champagne is also served during canapés each evening.
Breakfast: Hot breakfast served in the dining room accompanied by a selection of local yoghurts, muesli, cereals, and fresh crusty bread and jams, local hams and cheeses and fresh fruit platter and smoothies.
After skiing: Return to your chalet or apartment for afternoon tea (6 days). Help yourself to tea, coffee and delicious home-baked cakes or opt for something savoury if that is your preference.
Dinner: After canapés, a three-course dinner will be served, followed by a locally inspired cheeseboard. Dinner is accompanied by a choice of complimentary European house wines.
All our catered properties come with a highly qualified private ski instructor for two days of your stay who will ensure that you get the most out of the mountains around you. Make use of your instructor as you wish, whether it be for orientation, exploration or to improve your skiing technique.
The chalet is offered with a 24 hour in resort driver service. Select staff members provide a private concierge service throughout your stay and can arrange restaurant bookings, ski instruction, heli-skiing, off-piste guides, winter activities, and childcare at your request.
- Exclusive use of the chalet
- Concierge service prior to arrival and for the duration of the stay
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of your stay
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast served by your breakfast cook and host
- Freshly baked afternoon tea on six days
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on six evenings
- A professional chef and evening host serving a four-course dinner on six evenings (staff have one evening off)
- Early children’s supper on six evenings
- Evening turn down service on six evenings
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits)
- Mid-week towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- In-chalet ski and boot delivery service*
- Lift pass delivery service
- Dedicated driver service 08:30am - 01:00am
- Private transfers to and from resort
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet massage and hairdressing
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons
- Non-skiing activities
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Helicopter transfer
- Party planning
- Corporate event planning
- Please enquire about any other specific service requests
Available for an additional charge