A luxury ski break to Harmonie in Morzine benefits from excellent service thanks to an enthusiastic, fun-loving, friendly and remarkably well-travelled team where each member brings something special. This operator can't wait to welcome you and make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. Morzine specialists, a stay at this chalet includes a comprehensive concierge service to assist with all of your pre-arrival requirements. Make use of their expertise to help arrange all the special details that will ensure a stay at Harmonie is a special one.
Offered on a self-catered basis, make the most of everything Morzine has to offer during your ski holiday, from visiting the local bakery for breakfast parties before hitting the mountain, to après ski at the Folie Douce, and delicious meals at Morzine's best restaurants.
When you don't want the full package, but a few extra services added to your self-catered stay for enhanced comfort, you can choose services from a selected list. Please note all prices are approximate and are subject to change.
Choose a meal delivery package for a hassle-free holiday. This hard-working team have created a range of meal delivery services so you don’t have to waste time, shopping, cooking or cleaning, when you could be skiing or soaking in the hot tub. Your meal will be delivered between 4-6:30pm straight to your chalet’s fridge, with simple instructions for reheating. Each package includes, fizz and nibbles on arrival, breakfast supplies (one pastry and half a baguette per adult/per day, freshly made at the local boulangerie) and two-course evening meal delivery (choice of meat/vegetarian or mixed menus, followed by dessert) and a limited selection of complimentary wine.
- 5 Day Package: Meat Menu (€205 per person)/ Vegetarian Menu. Can be ordered up to 48 hours prior to your holiday arrival. (€195 per person)
- 3 Day Package: Mixed Menu. Can be ordered up to 48 hours prior to your holiday arrival. (€135 per person)
- Any Day Meals : Raclette & Puttanesca Lasagna. Vegetarian options available. Can be ordered up to 24h in advance of the day required. (from €22.50 per person)
Optional Upgrades: Hosted meal delivery or private chef, please enquire for availability and quotation.
To maximise from your time in Morzine, why not add on a driver service (in an 8-seater minivan) to help you get about during your trip and save weary arms from carrying your ski equipment or long walks in ski boots. The ski shuttle service is available from 8.00am to 10.30am & from 3.00pm to 5.30pm and shuttle slots must be pre-booked and pre-paid in advance. The shuttle can take you to your choice of the Pleney, Prodains or Ardent gondola stations. Time slots subject to availability. One AM/One PM slot per day.
- 6 day package of return journeys: up to 8 pax. €300 / up to 16 pax. €550
- 5 day package of return journeys: up to 8 pax. €250 / up to 16 pax. €450
- 4 day package of return journeys: up to 8 pax. €200 / up to 16 pax. €350
- 3 day package of return journeys: up to 8 pax. €150 / up to 16 pax. €250