Chalet Aphylla, St Martin de Belleville
Three Valleys, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 8
- Breathtaking Views
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Glass fronted Fireplace
- Boot Room with heated boot warmers
- TV, DVD player and UK Freesat satellite television with games console
- Games, Books, DVDs and English magazines
Chalet Aphylla is situated in Villarabout, just above the village of St Martin de Belleville, and is only a two minute chauffeur driven journey from the centre of St Martin de Belleville and the slopes.
Chalet Aphylla has been built as a luxury private chalet and can sleep 8 guests in 4 bedrooms.
The chalet has been designed with a reference to the traditional chalet whilst its styling is luxurious and contemporary. All of the bedrooms have fantastic en-suite facilities whilst the communal areas exude a feeling of relaxed sophistication.
The stylish open-plan living area is a great place to relax after a hard day on the mountain, whilst its sauna is a fabulous place to ease those aching muscles. In the warmer months you can always take in the sunset on the chalet's sun terrace - with spectacular uninterrupted views across the Valley.
The Chalet can be combined with Chalet Aralia bringing occupancy up to 16-20 guests.
Prices are per person based on 2 people sharing a room on a fully catered basis with complimentary bar and in resort driver service. No travel included.
• 1x Double/Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom
• 1x King bedroom with a cosy snug and en-suite shower room
• 1x Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
• 1x King bedroom with en-suite bathroom
Services and Inclusions
Food is our great passion, and in our opinion one of the most important aspects of a winter sports holiday in a catered chalet. Our food is something that we feel sets us apart from the rest and we are continually striving to come up with new ideas to create the perfect balanced menus for our guests.
We recognise that many of our guests will have their own particular dietary requirements and we are constantly looking for new and exciting menu ideas to cater for such needs. To help us give you the best service possible we would ask that you give us as much information as possible about any dietary requirements and/or food allergies at the time of booking your chalet holiday.
At breakfast you will be offered a wide selection of fruit juices, coffee, teas, yoghurts, cereals and porridge, cheeses and cold meats, fresh fruit, local artisan breads and freshly baked croissants. On 6 days of your holiday we offer a cooked daily special, such as pancakes with bacon and maple syrup, Eggs Benedict or scrambled eggs with smoked salmon.
On your return from skiing you will find afternoon tea set up for you in the dining area, with freshly baked cakes, breads and jams, teas, coffee and hot chocolate.
Your evening will start with canapés and aperitifs around the fire before dinner. Great flavours and balance are the keys to our evening menus, coupled with stunning presentation. We make sure our food is not over complicated and we aim to prepare beautiful balanced and truly mouth-watering dishes. A selection of local French cheeses is always offered after dinner, followed by coffee and petit fours. Your dinner will be accompanied by a great selection of carefully chosen wines.
- A talented and dedicated staff team of fine dining chef, professional host and chauffeur
- Chalet manager and in-resort concierge
- Daily on-demand transfers from 8am to 11pm between the chalet and the main lift/village
- Breakfast and afternoon tea on 7 days (your chef and host have two days off)
- 5 course chef prepared dinner on 5 nights and local Savoyard supper on one evening
- Children's supper (if required)
- A carefully selected choice of premium wines
- Champagne reception on first evening
- Complimentary bar (wine, sparkling wine, spirits, beers, soft drinks and mixers)
- Egyptian cotton linen, towels, bathrobes and slippers. (Towels are changed mid-week)
- Luxury Toiletries
- Housekeeping on each day of your stay
- British Satellite TV, DVD player and DVD library
- Sonos in the main living area
- An in-house nanny service (at an extra cost)