Chez Bugi, St Martin de Belleville
Three Valleys, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 12
- Ski in Ski out
- Outdoor hot tub
- Glass fronted Fireplace
- iPod docks in every room
- Boot Room with heated boot warmers
- TV, DVD player and UK Freesat satellite television
- Snug with additional TV, DVD player and Wii console
- Games, Books, DVDs and English magazines
This luxury chalet is in a genuine ski-in-ski out location in the heart of St Martin de Belleville. It is on the edge of the home piste and right by the St Martin gondola station. It offers very easily access to the village from it's doorstep, and has incredible mountain views.View Location Map
Chez Bugi is a part of a new development in the luxury resort of St Martin de Belleville.
The interior designer worked with a muted and neutral palette of creams, taupes, and light greys with lots of sumptuous fabrics and textures, bespoke furniture, designer pieces and high-end fixtures and fittings.
Flooded with natural light from large floor to ceiling windows and complimented with natural aged wood internal cladding, this chalet perfectly blends modern architecture with alpine elegance.
The chalet can accommodate up to 12 people over 6 luxury bedrooms, all complete with en-suite. The open plan dining and living area is a great place for socialising on a winters evening, complete with feature fireplace. The private outdoor hot tub and sauna facilities are perfect for soothing any aching muscles after a day on the slopes.
Prices are per person based on 2 people sharing a room to include full gourmet catering, complimentary bar and in resort driver service. No travel included.
1x Master Super-king bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
1x Master Super-king bedroom with en-suite bathroom
3x Twin/double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms
1x Super-king bedroom with en-suite bathroom
Services and Inclusions
Food is our great passion, and in our opinion one of the most important aspects of a winter sports holiday in a catered chalet. Our food is something that we feel sets us apart from the rest and we are continually striving to come up with new ideas to create the perfect balanced menus for our guests.
We recognise that many of our guests will have their own particular dietary requirements and we are constantly looking for new and exciting menu ideas to cater for such needs. To help us give you the best service possible we would ask that you give us as much information as possible about any dietary requirements and/or food allergies at the time of booking your chalet holiday.
At breakfast you will be offered a wide selection of fruit juices, coffee, teas, yoghurts, cereals and porridge, cheeses and cold meats, fresh fruit, local artisan breads and freshly baked croissants. On 6 days of your holiday we offer a cooked daily special, such as pancakes with bacon and maple syrup, Eggs Benedict or scrambled eggs with smoked salmon.
On your return from skiing you will find afternoon tea set up for you in the dining area, with freshly baked cakes, breads and jams, teas, coffee and hot chocolate.
Your evening will start with canapés and aperitifs around the fire before dinner. Great flavours and balance are the keys to our evening menus, coupled with stunning presentation. We make sure our food is not over complicated and we aim to prepare beautiful balanced and truly mouth-watering dishes. A selection of local French cheeses is always offered after dinner, followed by coffee and petit fours. Your dinner will be accompanied by a great selection of carefully chosen wines.
- A talented and dedicated staff team of fine dining chef, 2 professional hosts and chauffeur
- Chalet manager and in-resort concierge
- Daily on-demand transfers from 8am to 11pm between the chalet and the main lift/village
- Breakfast and afternoon tea on 7 days (your chef and host have two days off)
- 5 course chef prepared dinner on 5 nights and local Savoyard supper on one evening
- Children's supper (if required)
- A carefully selected choice of premium wines
- Champagne reception on first evening
- Complimentary bar (wine, sparkling wine, spirits, beers, soft drinks and mixers)
- Egyptian cotton linen, towels, bathrobes and slippers. (Towels are changed mid-week)
- Luxury Toiletries
- Housekeeping on each day of your stay
- Evening turn down service
- British Satellite TV, DVD player with DVD library
- Sonos in the main living area
- An in-house nanny service (at an extra cost)