Chalet Aline, Verbier
Four Valleys, Switzerland
Fully Catered, Sleeps 8
- Hammam/steam room
- Spa area
- South facing balconies
- Wood burning fireplace
- TV room
- Ski room with heated boot warmers
- Private laundry facilities
- Private ski locker
The luxurious Chalet Aline is perched in a wonderful, private location in the heart of Verbier. The Chalet Aline in Verbier has been beautifully designed with a wonderful consideration for local architecture and authentic alpine inspired furnishings.View Location Map
The Chalet Aline is a unique property. It is both beautiful and sumptuous and has majestic views of the Combin mountain range. Spread over three floors, there is a south facing terrace or balcony on every floor, meaning the chalet is full of natural light.
You enter the chalet into the main living floor, dedicated to the open plan living and dining room and kitchen. Traditional aged wood, stylish furnishings and subtle lighting creates a wonderful ambience in the living and dining area.A large open fireplace and comfy sofas complete the room. Floor to ceiling, French windows open out onto the spacious balcony where you can sit and gaze upon the snow-covered mountains in the distance.
The top floor is home to the wonderful master bedroom which has it’s own private balcony and seating area. This room has a stylish and modern en-suite bathroom and separate shower. Also on this floor is a bunk room and private shower room. The ground floor has two further double bedrooms which both have floor to ceiling windows which open out onto the terrace and garden. These bedrooms share a bathroom with shower.
After a day on the slopes guests can unwind in the spacious TV room. For ultimate relaxation there is a wonderful hammam. A pretty window perfectly frames the picturesque view of the mountains. This floor is also home to the chic ski and boot room which has it’s own entrance from outside. There is plenty of storage for all your ski gear and equipment.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet to include full gourmet catering, a 24 hour in resort driver service and two days complimentary ski instruction. Travel excluded.
• 1x Master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, separate shower & private balcony.
• 1x Bunk room sleeping 2 with private shower room.
• 1x Double bedroom with terrace access
• 1x Double bedroom with private bathroom and separate shower
Services and Inclusions
We have worked hard to bring together a team of experienced chefs who are happy to work with you and your group to create the perfect menu during your stay with us. Children, dietary requirements, and any other specific requests will be discussed prior to your arrival. And even during your stay the staff will be willing to adapt the menu plan to accommodate your wishes.
We pride ourselves on our high standards of food and considered selection of house wines. Hospitality begins with a champagne reception and, thereafter, a selection of house wines that have been hand-picked from local vintners are on offer to you during meal times. We hold an extensive wine list and we will gladly assist you by providing personally-selected wines, which can be ordered prior to your holiday or once you are in resort.
Champagne reception: Enjoy a glass of bubbly on your arrival day. Champagne is also served during canapés each evening.
Breakfast: Hot breakfast served in the dining room accompanied by a selection of local yoghurts, muesli, cereals, and fresh crusty bread and jams.
After skiing: Return to your chalet or apartment for afternoon tea. Help yourself to tea, coffee, fresh bread, jams, and delicious home-baked cakes or opt for something savoury if that is your preference.
Dinner: After canapés, a three-course dinner will be served, followed by a locally inspired cheeseboard. Dinner is accompanied by a choice of complimentary European house wines.
All our catered properties come with a highly qualified private ski instructor for two days of your stay who will ensure that you get the most out of the mountains around you. Make use of your instructor as you wish, whether it be for orientation, exploration or to improve your skiing technique.
The chalet is offered with a 24 hour driving service. Select staff members provide a private concierge service throughout your stay and can arrange restaurant bookings, ski instruction, heli-skiing, off-piste guides, winter activities, and childcare at your request.
- Exclusive use of the chalet
- Concierge service prior to arrival and for the duration of the stay
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of your stay
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily continental breakfast, set-up and cleared away
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on five evenings
- A professional chef and evening host serving a four-course dinner on five evenings
- Early children’s supper on five evenings
- Evening turn down service on five evenings
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (2 bottles of house spirits)
- Mid-week towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- In-chalet ski and boot delivery service
- Lift pass delivery service
- Shared 24 hour in-resort 4 x 4 driving service