Chalet La Vigne, Verbier
Four Valleys, Switzerland
Fully Catered, Sleeps 6-10
- 365m² Chalet
- Indoor Swimming pool
- Outdoor Hot tub
- Massage treatment room
- Wine Cave
- Open Fireplace
- Private Cinema
- South-facing terraces and balconies
- Private Laundry facilities
- Private Ski Locker with heated boot warmers
- Outdoor Parking
Located above Patier on a south-east shoulder, with amazing views over the Verbier plateau and surrounding peaks.View Location Map
Built into the mountain side above the Patier area of the village with a South West facing aspect is this exceptional private residence; La Vigne.
With indoor pool, hammam, gym, outdoor Jacuzzi, wine cellar and cinema room, La Vigne has every facility one would expect from a luxury ski chalet in Verbier. The latest design and technology has been combined with a beautiful interior and no attention to detail has been spared creating one of the most desirable properties in the alps.
La Vigne has unparalleled views of the surrounding peaks to be enjoyed from its many terraces and balconies or with a glass of champagne in the outdoor hot tub.
The top floor of the chalet is dedicated to the master bedroom which has its own private balcony and en-suite bathroom. You enter the chalet on the first floor of the property, here you will find the open plan living and dining area. The sitting area has a wonderful open fireplace and is surrounded by large comfy sofas and arm chairs. There is also a well-equipped kitchen and guest w.c. on this floor.
Three bedrooms are located on the next floor down as well as the winter entrance and ski room. These 3 bedrooms consist of two en-suite twin/double bedrooms each with access to a large terrace and a further en-suite bunk room with 4 adult sized single beds.
The ground floor houses the private spa with pool, wine cellar, cinema room, gym and hammam. The spa has huge glass windows so you can take in the latest snow conditions during your morning swim. These doors open onto the terrace where the outdoor Jacuzzi is located. The chalet is fully wired for sound and vision with a Bowers & Wilkins integrated sound system and cinema system as well as Epson projector.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet to include full gourmet catering, selected complimentary drinks, a 24 hour in-resort driver service and two days complimentary ski instruction.
• 1x Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and private balcony
• 2x Twin/Double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms and terrace access
• 1x Quad Bunk room sleeping 4 with en-suite shower room and terrace access
Services and Inclusions
We have worked hard to bring together a team of experienced chefs who are happy to work with you and your group to create the perfect menu during your stay with us. Children, dietary requirements, and any other specific requests will be discussed prior to your arrival. And even during your stay the staff will be willing to adapt the menu plan to accommodate your wishes.
We pride ourselves on our high standards of food and considered selection of house wines. Hospitality begins with a champagne reception and, thereafter, a selection of house wines that have been hand-picked from local vintners are on offer to you during meal times. We hold an extensive wine list and we will gladly assist you by providing personally-selected wines, which can be ordered prior to your holiday or once you are in resort.
Champagne reception: Enjoy a glass of bubbly on your arrival day. Champagne is also served during canapés each evening.
Breakfast: Hot breakfast served in the dining room accompanied by a selection of local yoghurts, muesli, cereals, and fresh crusty bread and jams, local hams and cheeses and fresh fruit platter and smoothies.
After skiing: Return to your chalet or apartment for afternoon tea (6 days). Help yourself to tea, coffee and delicious home-baked cakes or opt for something savoury if that is your preference.
Dinner: After canapés, a three-course dinner will be served, followed by a locally inspired cheeseboard. Dinner is accompanied by a choice of complimentary European house wines.
All our catered properties come with a highly qualified private ski instructor for two days of your stay who will ensure that you get the most out of the mountains around you. Make use of your instructor as you wish, whether it be for orientation, exploration or to improve your skiing technique.
The chalet is offered with a 24 hour in resort driver service. Select staff members provide a private concierge service throughout your stay and can arrange restaurant bookings, ski instruction, heli-skiing, off-piste guides, winter activities, and childcare at your request.
- Exclusive use of the chalet
- Concierge service prior to arrival and for the duration of the stay
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of your stay
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast served by your breakfast cook and host
- Freshly baked afternoon tea on six days
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on six evenings
- A professional chef and evening host serving a four-course dinner on six evenings (staff have one evening off)
- Early children’s supper on six evenings
- Evening turn down service on six evenings
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits)
- Mid-week towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- In-chalet ski and boot delivery service*
- Lift pass delivery service
- Dedicated in-resort 4 x 4 dedicated service from 8:00am – 8:00pm with a 24 hour shared service operating outside of these hours
- Private transfers to and from resort
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet massage and hairdressing
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons
- Non-skiing activities
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Helicopter transfer
- Party planning
- Corporate event planning
- Please enquire about any other specific service requests
Available for an additional charge