Chalet Sherwood, Verbier
Four Valleys, Switzerland
Fully Catered, Sleeps 8-10
- Open Fireplace
- Stunning views
- Outdoor dining
- Media/Games room
- Apple TV
- Bose Sound System
- Wii console and other games
- Garage parking for 2 cars
- Ski room with heated boot warmers
Tucked away close to the Les Moulins nursery slope, Sherwood is ideal for families or those wanting a quiet location, whilst still only a few minutes from the centre of Verbier.View Location Map
Chalet Sherwood is a gorgeous penthouse apartment with five bedrooms and designer interiors. The chalet’s elevated position allows for breathtaking views across the valley which can be enjoyed from the master bedrooms, the spacious living area or extensive terraces.
The impressive open-plan living and dining area is the height of alpine chic. Beautiful fabrics and sumptuous sofas surround the large stone fireplace and hidden flat-screen TV, the perfect place to relax after a hard day on the slopes. The well-equipped kitchen overlooks the large dining area which can comfortably sit ten people.
Floor-to-ceiling French windows open out onto a spacious terrace filled with stylish outdoor furniture. Also situated on this floor are three bedrooms; a double bedroom with en-suite shower room with access to a terrace, plus a twin bedroom and bunk room, sharing a family shower room. There is also a separate WC.
Finished to the highest specification, the two large master bedrooms are located upstairs. Both have large en-suite bathrooms and French windows opening out to their own private terraces.
Chalet Sherwood boasts a Bose sound system, Sky TV, Net box and DVD player and comes with two garage parking spaces. The private ski room can be accessed by lift, and has boot warmers for 10 people.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet for 8 guests to include full gourmet catering, open bar and 24-hour in resort chauffeur service.
• 2x Superking Double/Twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
• 1x Double bedroom with en suite shower room
• 1x Twin bedroom room with shared shower room
• 1x bunk room with shared shower room
Services and Inclusions
A dedicated driver will be on hand from 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This is very popular for families who need children whisked off to ski school first thing in the morning or for those out late at night and needing a lift to bed.
Six out of the seven days you will be served a delicious cooked breakfast of your choice with continental breakfast options (fresh bread, croissants, fruit and cereals). There is specially selected ground coffee along with an espresso machine and freshly squeezed orange juice to keep you refreshed.
Enjoy homemade cakes and cookies when you return from skiing. In the evening there are pre-dinner canapés served with drinks, before moving to the candlelit dining area to enjoy a specially designed supper prepared by your professional chef. You choose; from a four course traditional dinner to sushi, street food, tapas or your personal family favourites. After dinner retire to the sofas to enjoy a selected cheese board or for the more energetic, venture out to sample Verbier’s famous nightlife.
Throughout your stay you will be spoilt for choice with our selection of complimentary house wines, house spirits and the drinks fridge will be replenished daily with a local favourite beer and soft drinks. Alongside your talented chef, your host will ensure you have everything you need throughout your stay and will also provide daily cleaning.
On the chalet staff day off we will provide you with a continental breakfast, afternoon tea and we can book a table for you at one of Verbier's fabulous restaurants.
- Seven nights' accommodation (unless otherwise stated)
- Exclusive use of the chalet (unless otherwise stated)
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Assistance with ski hire and ski school bookings
- Daily chalet cleaning
- Daily tea or coffee in bed
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Drinks and canapés followed by 4-course dinner 6 nights per week (unless otherwise stated)
- Selection of superior champagnes, house wines, beers and soft drinks
- In-chalet ski & boot fitting
- Ski passes delivered to your chalet
- Selection of Bamford Bath & Body products
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- Airport transfers
- Babysitters or nannies
- In-house massages or beauty treatments
- Private ski instruction or ski school bookings
- Heliskiing and private ski guides
- Conference facilities
Additional Extras at Supplement: