Chalet Baby Bear, Chamonix
Mont Blanc Region, France
Self Catered, Sleeps 4-6
- Champagne reception
- Fresh bread and pastries every morning
- Afternoon tea and cakes every afternoon
- Fully equipped luxury kitchen
- Large balcony accessible from dining area
- Chauffeured Land Rover vehicles
- Satellite television throughout the chalet
- DVD’s, books, toys and games
- Outdoor terrace hot tub
- Wi-Fi throughout the chalet
- Cinema room with DVD library and Netflix
Baby Bear is located in a private and scenic setting in the hamlet of Les Bossons in the Chamonix Valley. You can access the Brevent/Flegere and Les Houches ski lifts or the centre of Chamonix in just a 10 minute drive from the chalets.View Location Map
Picture perfect and so cosy you may never want to leave, Chalet Baby Bear provides the ideal romantic getaway or family break. Baby Bear sleeps up to six guests in three delightful bedrooms with en-suites.
Enjoy stunning views from the wonderful living and dining areas and from the spacious terrace. The chalet also boasts a superbly equipped modern kitchen. Its three double en-suite bedrooms combine a traditional chalet feel with luxurious design and finish. Enjoy a well deserved rest in the chalet outdoor hot tub, situated on the ground floor private terrace. Snuggle the kids up in front of a movie in the cinema room while you enjoy the sauna.
Situated just a stones throw away from Amazon Creek, the two properties can be rented together fully catered for a party of up to 16. Chalet Baby Bear is offered on a self-catered basis, with an early morning delivery of fresh bread and pastries and a welcome hamper pack with essentials including a bottle of Champagne.
Prices are based on 4 guests having exclusive use of the chalet including daily bread and pastry delivery. Additional 2 guests can be accommodated for an extra charge.
A catered package is available on request, please enquire.
2x King size bed or Twin bedrooms with en-suite bathroom with bath/shower room. From one room you can access the outdoor terrace, hot tub and garden.
Lower Ground Floor
1 x King size bed or Twin bedroom with adjacent shower room.
Services and Inclusions
We aim to create personal relationships with our clients and to develop a level of trust and confidence through the unique concept that we pride ourselves on. Our team of professional staff will plan your personal holiday experience to the greatest detail. On the ground the staff managing our chalets have extensive knowledge of the local area and exceptional contacts to ensure you make the very most out of your stay with us.
A private chef, providing cooked or continental breakfasts, afternoon teas with cakes, and 5 delicious 4 course dinners per week (including outstanding wines to accompany your evening meal as well as complimentary beers and soft drinks) is available at a supplement
- Arrival meet and greet with Amazon Creek staff.
- Dedicated service from our professional resort manager and team.
- Welcome 'essentials' pack, a bottle of champagne, local wine, cheeses, jam and charcuteries.
- Daily delivery of fresh breads and pastries each morning.
- Private resort driver service. (8am-11am and 3pm-8pm). Driver service outside of these hours is available upon request, until midnight).
- Daily light clean and mid-week linen change
- Ski hire and lift passes
- Ski lessons from our bilingual instructors and ski guides
- Extensive in-resort activities
- A la carte wines, champagnes and spirits
- In-chalet childcare with our recognised nanny company
- In-chalet wine tasting
- Special family and corporate events
- In chalet massage and beauty treatments
We can also arrange: