Chalet Baby Bear, Chamonix
Mont Blanc Region, France
Self Catered, Sleeps 4-6
- Champagne reception
- Fresh bread and pastries every morning
- Afternoon tea and cakes every afternoon
- Fully equipped luxury kitchen
- Large balcony accessible from dining area
- Chauffeured Land Rover vehicles
- Satellite television throughout the chalet
- DVD’s, books, toys and games
- Outdoor terrace hot tub
- Wi-Fi throughout the chalet
- Cinema room with DVD library and Netflix
Situated in the hamlet of Les Bossons in the Chamonix Valley.View Location Map
Picture perfect and so cosy you may never want to leave, Chalet Baby Bear provides the ideal romantic getaway or family break. Baby Bear sleeps up to six guests in three delightful bedrooms with en-suites.
Enjoy stunning views from the wonderful living and dining areas and from the spacious terrace. The chalet also boasts a superbly equipped modern kitchen. Its three double en-suite bedrooms combine a traditional chalet feel with luxurious design and finish. Enjoy a well deserved rest in the chalet outdoor hot tub, situated on the ground floor private terrace. Snuggle the kids up in front of a movie in the cinema room while you enjoy the sauna.
Situated just a stones throw away from Amazon Creek, the two properties can be rented together fully catered for a party of up to 16 . Chalet Baby Bear is offered on a self-catered basis, with an early morning delivery of fresh bread and pastries and a welcome hamper pack with essentials including a bottle of Champagne.
Prices are based on 4 guests having exclusive use of the chalet including daily bread and pastry delivery. Additional 2 guests can be accommodated for an extra charge. Catered package available on request, please see Services and Inclusions section.
2x King size bed or Twin bedrooms with en-suite bathroom with bath/shower room. From one room you can access the outdoor terrace, hot tub and garden.
Lower Ground Floor
1 x King size bed or Twin bedroom with adjacent shower room.
Services and Inclusions
We aim to create personal relationships with our clients and to develop a level of trust and confidence through the unique concept that we pride ourselves on. Our team of professional staff will plan your personal holiday experience to the greatest detail. On the ground the staff managing our chalets have extensive knowledge of the local area and exceptional contacts to ensure you make the very most out of your stay with us.
Private Chef, providing daily cooked or continental breakfasts, afternoon teas with cakes, and 6 delicious 4 course dinners per week (including outstanding wines to accompany your evening meal as well as complimentary beers and soft drinks) at a supplement of:
• 0-4 persons £400 per person (£300 for children age 5-10)
• 5-6 persons £300 per person (£200 for children age 5-10)
We can also arrange...
• Ski lessons from our bilingual instructors and ski guides
• Ski hire and ski passes
• Chauffeur driven cars to and from departure airports
• Scheduled flights with British Airways
• In chalet wine tasting
• In-chalet massage and beauty therapy
• Special family and corporate events
• Extensive in-resort activities
• A la carte wines, champagnes and spirits
• In-chalet childcare with our recognised nanny company
- Luxurious accommodation for your chosen dates
- Dedicated service from our professional resort manager and team
- Transfers to and from Geneva
- Arrival meet and greet with Chalet staff
- Champagne and welcome 'essentials' pack on arrival
- Delivery of fresh bread and pastries each morning
- Private resort driver service. (8am - 11am and 3pm - 8pm. Driver service outside of these hours is available upon request, until midnight).
- Daily light clean and mid-week linen change