Chalet Darkoum Kalo, Courchevel 1850
Three Valleys, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 8-10
- 231m² Chalet
- Opposite Bellecote piste
- Open fireplace
- Communal Ski and Boot room
- Stunning views
- Blu-Ray DVD player
- Flatscreen TV with Apple TV
- Separate Childrens Playroom
- Large wrap-around balcony
Well positioned chalet by the Bellecote piste (green) and a 15 minute downhill walk to the village centre for those that do not want to make use of the in resort driver service.View Location Map
Darkoum Kalo is well suited to families or adult groups. The chalet entrance is just below the road front; the chalet is spread over the two lower floors, joined internally by means of a spiral staircase. On the upper floor there is the spacious open plan living area with log fireplace and the dining room. From here, you can enjoy dramatic views down the mountain from the triple aspect windows. Outside is a large balcony, ideal for soaking up the views in the warmer months. There are also two bedrooms on this floor, both with en-suite bathrooms.
On the lower ground floor, the three remaining bedrooms share two bathrooms and all have full length French windows. All the bedrooms in Darkoum Kalo have TVs and Freeview. There is a playroom with a TV, ideal for children. Access between the ground and lower floor is via a narrow spiral staircase.
Darkoum is a four storey, freestanding chalet containing three comfortable apartments (Darkoum Kalo, Darkoum Lama and Darkoum Makan) with a high ratio of bathrooms to bedrooms. For skiing, Darkoum is well positioned just across the road from the Bellecote piste, making it almost ski-in ski-out and perfect for families.
Prices are per person based on 2 Adults sharing a room including an in resort driver service, flights from Gatwick, coach transfers & catered accommodation. Regional flights available on request, please enquire.
• Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
• Bedroom 2: Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
• Bedroom 3: 1 x Double/Twin bedroom with shared bathroom with bedroom 4
• Bedroom 4: 1 x Double/Twin bedroom with shared bathroom with bedroom 3 (people staying in this room pay half price when the full chalet is booked)
• Bedroom 5: 1 x Double/Twin bedroom with private bathroom (No WC)
Services and Inclusions
A catered chalet holiday is all about the food…our Executive Chef is passionate about food and hugely sensitive to the appetite of a hungry skier whilst considering a balanced diet. The new and refined menus are heavy enough to reward mountain exertion yet light and simple enough to leave you grinning not groaning.
If you are planning a family ski holiday and are exploring childcare options then you are in the right place. Our nannies will make your holiday and spoil you with a freedom you’d forgotten existed. Enthusiastic, qualified and caring, they’ll come to your chalet, look after the children, waft them effortlessly from pyjamas to piste if required, and allow you to get on with what you came for. Regrettably they are not available to take home (Well not entirely true to be honest, as a many of our longer serving nannies have eventually gone on to work for our guests!).
- Return flights from London Gatwick
- Coach transfers to and from your resort
- An in resort driver service
- All airport and resort taxes
- Dedicated service from our professional chalet staff
- Canapés on first and last evening
- Daily bedside wake-up drinks (6 days)
- Daily cooked and/or continental breakfast (6 days), self-serve continental breakfast on chalet hosts day off
- Self-service afternoon tea with homemade cakes
- Three course set evening menu with wine, cheese, coffee and mints (6 days)
- Selection of house wines, cordials & sparkling water during dinner
- Towels, Robes & Slippers
- Mid-week towel change
- Fresh fruit bowl