Chalet Darkoum Makan, Courchevel 1850
Three Valleys, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 4-6
- 65m² Chalet
- Opposite Bellecote piste
- Open fireplace
- Communal Ski and Boot room
- Stunning views
- iPad & iPod docking station
- Flatscreen TV, Freeview
- Separate TV/Games room
- Fully en-suite
Darkoum Makan is beautifully positioned in a peaceful and extremely exclusive neighbourhood of Courchevel 1850, enjoying spectacular views of the Bozel valley and less than 100 metres from the Bellecote piste (Green) which winds gently into Courchevel centre and the main Croisette lifts. For those that choose not to make use of our driver service, it is a 15 minute walk to the village centre.
Darkoum is a four storey, freestanding chalet containing just three wonderful apartments (Darkoum Kalo, Lama and Makan). We’ve become attached to our adopted exclusive suburb of 1850 and these three properties are in the same killer location, just across the road from the gentle Bellecote piste into the resort centre, making it virtually ski-in ski-out and perfect for families.
Darkoum Makan is the smallest of our three Darkoum apartments, nestled in the eves on the top floor of the property and accommodates up to 6 guests. Ok, so it doesn’t have a fireplace, but small bijou chalets for four are gold dust, not least in the fabulous ski resort of Courchevel 1850. This little gem is completely independent, nestled in the eaves of Darkoum and has a dedicated chalet host. It has an open-plan living/dining room with flat screen TV, Blu-ray DVD player, Apple TV and a Bluetooth soundbar.
There are three bedrooms, each can be arranged as a double or twin, one with an en-suite bathroom and two (one with en suite shower) that share a family bathroom and WC. This chalet has bags of character and is perfect for a family, we recommend Darkoum Makan for four people because of the cosy lounge but it can accommodate up to six guests.
Prices are per person based on 2 Adults sharing a room including an in resort driver service, flights from Gatwick, coach transfers & catered accommodation. Regional flights available on request, please enquire.
• 1x Double/Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
• 2x Twin/Double with access to a shared bathroom.
Services and Inclusions
A catered chalet holiday is all about the food…our Executive Chef is passionate about food and hugely sensitive to the appetite of a hungry skier whilst considering a balanced diet. The new and refined menus are heavy enough to reward mountain exertion yet light and simple enough to leave you grinning not groaning.
If you are planning a family ski holiday and are exploring childcare options then you are in the right place. Our nannies will make your holiday and spoil you with a freedom you’d forgotten existed. Enthusiastic, qualified and caring, they’ll come to your chalet, look after the children, waft them effortlessly from pyjamas to piste if required, and allow you to get on with what you came for. Regrettably they are not available to take home (Well not entirely true to be honest, as a many of our longer serving nannies have eventually gone on to work for our guests!).
|Winter 2018-19||Winter 2019-20|
- Return air travel between Gatwick and Grenoble/Geneva/Freidrichshafen depending on resort
- Coach transfers to and from your resort
- All airport and resort taxes
- Dedicated service from our professional chalet staff
- In resort driver services
- Canapés on first and last evening
- Daily bedside wake-up drinks (6 days)
- Daily cooked and/or continental breakfast (6 days), self-serve continental breakfast on chalet hosts day off
- Self-service afternoon tea with homemade cakes
- Three course set evening menu with wine, cheese, coffee and mints (6 days)
- Selection of house wines, cordials & sparkling water during dinner
- Towels, Robes & Slippers
- Mid-week towel change
- Fresh fruit bowl