Chalet Darkoum Lama, Courchevel 1850
Three Valleys, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 6-7
- 153m² Chalet
- Opposite Bellecote piste
- Open fireplace
- Communal Ski and Boot room
- Stunning views
- DVD player
- Flatscreen TV with Apple TV
- Large balcony
Well positioned chalet by the Bellecote piste (green) and a 15 minute downhill walk to the village centre for those that do not want to make use of the in resort driver service.
Darkoum Lama is perfectly suited to families but would also be good for three couples. Spread over a single floor, the living area is generous and the second double room allows you to invite grandparents or aunts and uncles while the fourth, single room allows flexibility for children to have their own rooms. The spacious open plan living and dining area with log fireplace has dramatic views down the mountain. Outside is a large balcony, ideal for soaking up the views in the warmer months.
We recommend Darkoum Lama for six people but it can accommodate seven.
Darkoum is a four storey, freestanding chalet containing three comfortable apartments (Darkoum Kalo, Darkoum Lama and Darkoum Makan) with a high ratio of bathrooms to bedrooms. For skiing, Darkoum is well positioned just across the road from the gentle Bellecote piste, making it almost ski-in ski-out and perfect for families. For larger groups, two or three of the Darkoum apartments can be taken together to accommodate up to 23 guests.
Prices are per person based on 2 Adults sharing a room including an in resort driver service, flights from Gatwick, coach transfers & catered accommodation. Regional flights available on request, please enquire.
• Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
• Bedroom 2: Double/Twin bedroom with access to separate bathroom
• Bedroom 3: Double/Twin bedroom with access to separate bathroom
• Bedroom 4: Small single bedroom with sink (the person staying in this room pays half price when booked with room 3)
Services and Inclusions
We are keen to improve the quality, consistency, variety and healthiness of our food. This has proved very hard in the Alps and so we are moving our Development Chalet kitchen to Kent… Today the COOK brand is a household name and their remarkable Kent kitchen provides nutritious food cooked by hand and using only natural ingredients. We are delighted to say that we are working with Ed, Dale and COOK’s Development Chef, Sarah Jane, to design a chalet menu that relaxes and frees up our hosts a little to concentrate on giving you the best possible service.
If you are planning a family ski holiday and are exploring childcare options then you are in the right place. Our nannies will make your holiday and spoil you with a freedom you’d forgotten existed. Enthusiastic, qualified and caring, they’ll come to your chalet, look after the children, waft them effortlessly from pyjamas to piste if required, and allow you to get on with what you came for. Regrettably they are not available to take home (Well not entirely true to be honest, as a many of our longer serving nannies have eventually gone on to work for our guests!).
|Winter 2018-19||Winter 2019-20|
- Return air travel between Gatwick and Grenoble/Geneva/Freidrichshafen depending on resort
- Coach transfers to and from your resort
- An in resort driver service
- All airport and resort taxes
- Dedicated service from our professional chalet staff
- Canapés on first and last evening
- Daily bedside wake-up drinks (6 days)
- Daily cooked and/or continental breakfast (6 days), self-serve continental breakfast on chalet hosts day off
- Self-service afternoon tea with homemade cakes
- Three course set evening menu with wine, cheese, coffee and mints (6 days)
- Selection of house wines, cordials & sparkling water during dinner
- Towels, Robes & Slippers
- Mid-week towel change
- Fresh fruit bowl