Chalet Hermine, Courchevel 1850
Three Valleys, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 12
- 280m² Chalet
- 20m from Cospillot piste
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Wellness Area
- Open fireplace
- South facing balcony
- Nespresso coffee machine
- iPad for guests use
- iPod docking station
- Apple TV
- Exterior Ski locker
- Parking for 1 vehicle
Chalet Hermine is situated in a fabulous, quiet location in the heart of ‘Millionaire’s Row’ and a short eight minute walk to the centre of Courchevel 1850.
With a position just 20m from the Cospillot piste you can start each day with easy access to the whole of the Three Valleys ski area, the location is especially suited to beginners thanks to the scenic, easy green run leading down to the village and lifts.
Once inside you will be instantly enamoured by the charming, traditional feel to the chalet. The spacious and inviting open plan living area is at the heart of the property, complete with roaring open fireplace, large dining table to accommodate 12 guests and south facing sun terrace. The perfect space to relax after a day on the slopes with an aperitif by the fire and then later in the evening enjoy a delicious four course gourmet evening meals created by our experienced, professional chefs.
The chalet sleeps up to 12 guests in 6 ensuite bedrooms, every room is well proportioned and some completed with balconies. The master bedroom on the top floor provides the ultimate relaxation space, thanks to a sumptuous jacuzzi bath tub in the room where you can enjoy the stunning mountain views.
Chalet Hermine is completed with it’s own wellness area. The indoor jacuzzi and sauna provides après ski relaxation at its finest, the perfect finishing touch to enjoy after a day on the mountain.
Price is based on exclusive use of the chalet for 12 guests to include full gourmet catering, open bar and in resort chauffeur service.
• 1x Double/Twin bedrooms with en-suite bathroom
• 2x Double/Twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
• 2x Double/Twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and balconies
• 1x Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and jacuzzi bathtub
Services and Inclusions
We are a true alpine specialist and have been organising luxury ski trips to the Alps for the past 10 years. Offering a truly personal service, we believe all our guests deserve the expertise and passion of our exclusive team of alpine experts.
Still ‘living the dream’ in the Alps, we have been lucky enough to live in the Alps since 1997 and as a result have developed an insider knowledge of our selected resorts that no other company can match. We are happy to share this with you to ensure you have a magical time in the snow.
Our ethos has always been to provide the ultimate ski experience by delivering a service that really makes a difference. Whether you want to experience the majesty of the scenery, exhilaration of fresh tracks in the powder, fabulous local food on a sunny alpine terrace or just the unbridled expression of joy on your kids’ faces as they experience the mountains, nothing compares to a skiing holiday.
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Lift pass delivery service ready for skiing on your first morning
- Freshly prepared breakfast
- Afternoon tea with home baked cakes or biscuits
- Pre-dinner canapés served with a selection of spirits
- Four course evening meal (5 nights)
- Wine served throughout the evening
- Champagne reception
- Pre-dinner cocktails
- An open spirit bar and range of soft drinks
- Dietary requirements and special requests catered for
- In resort chauffeur service: 08:30 – 10:00 & 15:00 – 20:30
- 24 Hour Concierge service
- Towers, Robes & Slippers
- Complimentary L’Occitaine toiletries