Chalet M, Morzine
Portes du Soleil, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 10-12
- 400m² Chalet
- Outdoor hot tub
- Sauna with drench shower
- Massage room
- Cinema and games room
- Wood burning fireplace
- Stunning views
- Large south facing terrace
- Multi-zone audio system throughout
- Large living area with log fireplace
The chalet is an ideal location to access all the ski lifts within resort - being almost equal distance from Ardent and Prodains for skiing in Avoriaz, and the Pleney and Super-Morzine are only a few minutes away. The town centre is less than a kilometre away.View Location Map
Furnished with a blend of classic and contemporary pieces, the chalet is one of the most elegant in the Portes du Soleil. Inspiration has been drawn from some of the Alps' finest residences with materials, furniture and artwork sourced from across the world. The main living area includes a fabulous fireplace, and in the dining room a bespoke walnut table made by local craftsmen takes pride of place. Lighting was also a key consideration during the design, with pieces selected from Tom Dixon among other leading designers.
A multi-zone entertainment system is also present throughout the chalet, with speakers concealed in the walls allowing guests to stream music from their own device. A dedicated cinema and games room with a High Definition 3D screen and Digital Surround Sound is the perfect place to unwind after a day on the mountain.
Chalet M boasts some of the best spa facilities of any chalet in the Portes du Soleil. The view from the outdoor hot-tub is simply breath-taking, set on the edge of a large terrace overlooking Morzine and the surrounding mountains. Inside there is a large sauna with adjacent drench shower, as well as a dedicated massage and treatment room where you can enjoy the services of our in-chalet therapists - the perfect sanctuary for relaxation.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet to include full gourmet catering, selected complimentary drinks and in resort driver service. No travel included.
• 1x Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, dressing room and south facing balcony
• 2x Double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms and shared balcony
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
• 1x Bunk room sleeping up to 6. 4 Adult sized bunk beds and 2 trundle beds with en-suite shower over bath
UPPER GROUND FLOOR
• 1x Superking/Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom and balcony
Services and Inclusions
Our cellars are stocked with an extensive a la carte selection, with fine examples from Bordeaux and Burgundy to name just two of the regions represented. Each winter our team receives training from our Consultant Sommelier who also helps to pair our wines throughout the season.
From the moment you first enquire, you’ll be assisted by our Concierge Team to plan your stay and make the organisation as simple and stress-free as possible. Our team know our resorts inside-out and will make sure that you experience your perfect holiday. Aside from all the basics such as Airport transfers, ski instructors and childcare, they’ll ensure that lift passes are ready and waiting for you and arrange for any equipment you need to be delivered and fitted in the comfort of your chalet. There is also an in chalet spa treatment and childcare service available on request.
- Dedicated chalet manager and staff
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea
- Children's early supper on 5 evenings
- Three course gourmet dinner on 5 evenings
- Selected complimentary drinks and spirits
- Belstar Prosecco served throughout the week on-demand
- Daily driver service available from 8am - 10.30pm
- Apres-ski chauffeur so no need to party in ski boots
- Daily housekeeping
- Bed linen, robes & slippers
- Concierge service