Little Lumi, Morzine
Portes du Soleil, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 4
- Central Location
- TV with UK freeview
- Music system with iPod connectivity
- Chalet iPad
- Blu-ray DVD player
- Open Fireplace
- Ski room with boot warmers
On the high street, right in the centre of Morzine, just 100m to the nearest ski lift and 300m to the piste and nursery slopes.
Chalet Lumi, affectionately named 'Little Lumi' is a fabulous 2 bedroom chalet-apartment located in the very heart of Morzine. Little Lumi brings compact contemporary chic to Morzine, the perfect choice for four friends or a family looking for a private ski experience.
This bijou gem boasts flat screen TV and fireplace, comfy sofas and a delightful heated terrace over the high street to soak up the Morzine vibe. This is a canny skier's hideout in an incredible location with en suite bedrooms and balconies to the rear. The apartment is entirely independent with its own living and dining area and a dedicated chalet host. If asked for a quote we’d say ‘remarkable location with a dash of our signature urban chic’.
Prices are per person based on 2 Adults sharing a room including flights from Gatwick, coach transfers & catered accommodation. Regional flights available on request, please enquire.
Double with balcony, en suite bath, handbasin & WC. Limited space for a cot.
Twin with balcony, en suite shower, handbasin & WCs
Services and Inclusions
A catered chalet holiday is all about the food…our Executive Chef is passionate about food and hugely sensitive to the appetite of a hungry skier whilst considering a balanced diet. The new and refined menus are heavy enough to reward mountain exertion yet light and simple enough to leave you grinning not groaning.
If you are planning a family ski holiday and are exploring childcare options then you are in the right place. Our nannies will make your holiday and spoil you with a freedom you’d forgotten existed. Enthusiastic, qualified and caring, they’ll come to your chalet, look after the children, waft them effortlessly from pyjamas to piste if required, and allow you to get on with what you came for. Regrettably they are not available to take home (Well not entirely true to be honest, as a many of our longer serving nannies have eventually gone on to work for our guests!). Nannies not available in Zermatt or Verbier*
|Winter 2018-19||Winter 2019-20|
- Return air travel between Gatwick and Grenoble/Geneva/Freidrichshafen depending on resort
- Coach transfers to and from your resort
- All airport and resort taxes
- Dedicated service from our professional chalet staff
- Canapés on first and last evening
- Daily bedside wake-up drinks (6 days)
- Daily cooked and/or continental breakfast (6 days), self-serve continental breakfast on chalet hosts day off
- Self-service afternoon tea with homemade cakes
- Three course set evening menu with wine, cheese, coffee and mints (6 days)
- Selection of house wines, cordials & sparkling water during dinner
- Towels, Robes & Slippers
- Mid-week towel change
- Fresh fruit bowl