Chalet Grand Solliet, Sainte Foy
Tarentaise Valley, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 10
- 100m to the slopes
- All beds can be made as doubles or twins
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Log fire
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Balcony hot tub
- Private balcony
- Satellite TV with DVD
- Games Room with Wii, TV & DVD Player & a selection of games
- iPod docking stations in every bedroom
- WiFi internet access
- Washing machine and dryer
- Boot room with boot heaters
- Ski locker
Just a short, flat 100m walk to the lifts, and barely a stone's throw from the centre of resort, the chalet offers the choice of exclusive booking, or a room by room option should you be a smaller party.View Location Map
Newly built, and with the ideal location to take advantage of the resort amenities, Grand Solliet is an exciting new addition to our luxury catered property portfolio for winter 2012/13.
In the very heart of Sainte Foy, this impressive 5 bedroom catered chalet has been constructed to the highest standards by the same developers responsible for The Peak, The North Face, and The South Face, and is currently being furnished in collaboration with the same interior design team.
There are 5 ensuite bedrooms, each one with balcony access, and every one available as either a twin or double room. Every convenience has been thought of, from the boot room with boot heaters, satellite TV, iPod docking stations in every bedroom, and an additional playroom space, complete with Wii games console for those travelling with children.
Prices are per person based on two people sharing a room, fully catered without travel.
● Bedroom 1 - Double/Twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom and balcony (1st floor)
● Bedroom 2 - Double/Twin bedroom with ensuite shower room and balcony (1st floor)
● Bedroom 3 - Double/Twin bedroom with ensuite shower room and balcony (1st floor)
● Bedroom 4 - Double/Twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom and private balcony (1st floor)
● Bedroom 5 - Double/Twin bedroom with ensuite shower room and private balcony (2nd floor)
Services and Inclusions
Specially selected luxury catered ski chalets for their fantastic locations, beautiful interiors and their stunning Alpine views. Sounds good? It's no wonder that the majority of clients return year after year to appreciate the personal touches & attentive service. It's the little things that matter... from little luxuries such as boot warmers, a peaceful night's sleep in a bed adorned with Egyptian cotton linen, Elemis Spa bathroom products, saunas, steam rooms, massages and homemade afternoon tea and cakes, to a home from home ambiance, with iPod docking stations, UK TV, WiFi, roaring log fire & a welcoming, friendly smile.
- 6 days of tailor made catering
- Fully cooked breakfast on 5 days with 2 mornings of continental options
- Afternoon tea is served with homemade cakes after your day on the slopes
- Delicious 4 course evening meals including selection of wine, bubbles and canapés on 6 evenings
- Concierge reservation service
- Quality bed linen and towels with a mid week towel change
- Complimentary Elemis Spa Bathroom products
- Cots & highchairs (free of charge if pre-booked at least 2 weeks in advance)
- We take care of all the household chores with our daily chambermaid service