Chalet Pelerin, Sainte Foy
Tarentaise Valley, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 8-14
- 510sq m Chalet
- Indoor swimming pool
- Outdoor hot tub
- Finnish Sauna and Steam Room
- Private off-piste mountain refuge
- Wine cellar
- Personal guide
- Media room
- Ski room
Nestled in the tiny town of Le Miroir, France, Chalet Pelerin offers you the intimacy of an authentic French village high up in the Tarentaise Valley on the French/Italian border. With access to 6 world class ski resorts, which include St Foy(10 minutes), Val d'Isere(30 minutes), La Thuile (30 minutes), La Rosiere(20 minutes), Les Arcs(40 minutes) and Tignes(30 minutes) it is the perfect location.
Chalet Pelerin can be rented in conjuction with Chalet Hibou for larger groups accommodating up to 30 people.
If you want the ultimate experience and no ordinary ski holiday, set in an idyllic location in the village of Le Miroir, then Chalet Pelerin is the choice for you. An impressive alpine retreat, this chalet offers stunning panoramic views over the valley towards the mountains in the distance.
A haven of sophistication this spacious yet cosy chalet sleeps between 8-14 people in four luxurious king en-suite bedrooms, a 4 bed en-suite bunk room and a built-in twin bunk bed in the media/playroom. The chalet boasts a stunning indoor swimming pool, an outdoor hot tub, a Finnish sauna, steam room, spa and a media room.
The chalet is set over three floors with the middle floor offering a stunning open plan lounge with its central fireplace, a beautiful dining area to enjoy your exquisitely prepared meals by your in-house chef, a kitchen and bar, as well as access to a terrace offering a perfect spot to enjoy a little apres-ski. This floor also benefits from one king en-suite bedroom along with a separate toilet.
Descending the stairs you can guarantee ultimate relaxation in the spa area with a spectacular indoor swimming pool, steam room, sauna and outdoor hot tub. However, if you want to feel extra pampered after a day on the slopes then an in-room massage can be arranged. Separated from the spa area is one of the king en-suite bedrooms along with the media room/playroom, where the children can happily be entertained for hours.
The top floor of the chalet is home to the marvellous master bedroom with its own private en-suite bathroom and two additional king bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms all with their own access to the balcony. This floor also benefits from a separate lounge.
The luxurious boot room located on the lower level offers each guest their own personal storage area.
This chalet is as much about the luxury and amenities of the property as it is about the overall unique experience. From the moment you arrive your truly unique one off experience will begin and you will be completely taken care of. Starting your day at the Chalet's own private off piste mountain refuge your personal guide will take you through the best of the Alps’ endless ski terrain.
The chalet is priced on a fully catered basis for up to 8 people with an open bar and your own in-house professional chef. Full guide service offering custom adventure itineraries along with a full day accompanied by a professional photographer. Airport transfers can be added on at an extra cos.
• 1x King bedroom with private en-suite bathroom
• 1x Media room/playroom with built-in twin bunk bed
• 1x King bedroom with en-suite bathroom
• 1x Master bedroom with private en-suite bathroom
• 1x King bedroom with private en-suite bedroom
• 1x Bunk room with 4 twins and with private en-suite bathroom
Services and Inclusions
Your property will be staffed by a team of seasoned winter professionals who have been trained to understand the subtle details that make a holiday exceptional and unforgettable. The staff will seamlessly create an unforgettable winter itinerary so the guests can be assured that they are skiing the freshest snow, sampling the finest food, seeing the most beautiful vistas and enjoying the ultimate hospitality and comfort at Chalet Pelerin.
• After a day of skiing St Foy relax at the Chalet in the afternoon by sipping a glass of wine in the outdoor hottub and watch the sun set
• Snowshoeing with your kids to the remote Alpage - a restored authentic French farmhouse - for a candlelight fondue dinner
• Heli-skiing 8,000 metre runs from the neighboring Italian Alps to the front door of the Chalet
• Spend the day skiing or snowshoeing the sunny slopes of La Rosiere before heading to Italy for a freshly-made Italian lunch
• Begin at Tignes before venturing off piste to Val d'Isere to enjoy the apres scene and one of the the many renowned restaurants
• Enjoy a new winter adventure - Nordic ski, ice skate, dogsled or paraglide in Les Arcs before relaxing by a bonfire under the stars on the Chalet's patio
- Pre-arrival planning and private concierge
- Full guide service offering custom adventure itineraries
- All gear for activities
- In-house chef prepares breakfast, dinner and après
- All house alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Daily housekeeping and turndown service
- Full day accompanied by professional photographer
- On and off piste skiing
- Nordic skiing