Chalet Davos, Val d'Isere
L'Espace Killy, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 8
- Indoor/Outdoor Hot Tub
- Mountain Views
- South and West facing Terraces
- Cinema/Multimedia Room with UK Freeview HD
- Music System with iPod connectivity
- Open Fireplace
- Chalet iPad
- Private covered parking
- Ski room with boot warmers
On a sunny knoll overlooking the resort, a 10 minute walk to the centre (approx 800m). There is also a chauffeured vehicle service to and from the piste daily from 8am to 8pm.
Davos is part of a small private hamlet that we built on the sun-drenched knoll of Le Cret overlooking Val d’Isere.
We tried to fuse the ambience of an old stone village with every present-day comfort. To the smooth stone fireplaces, weathered oak floors and seasoned timbers, we added a veneer of cool contemporary styling including marble bathrooms, handmade squashy sofas, goose down duvets and original art.
Indulge yourself in the basement cinema, soak in the inside/outside sunken hot tub or admire the breathtaking view from the four poster Master bedroom.
Chalet Davos really is one of a kind and if you’re looking for that little extra special touch, the Master Suite is certainly going to satisfy your expectations. Located on the Lower Ground floor, the suite is a luxurious Double room with a terrace, fire place, dressing room, en suite bath, hand basin and WC. There's also another Double bedroom and two Twin rooms, all of which are en suite.
Prices are per person based on 2 Adults sharing a room including flights from Gatwick, coach transfers & catered accommodation. Regional flights available on request, please enquire.
Please note that the price for the week of the 2nd December 2018 does not include flights or transfers.
Master double bedroom with terrace, fireplace, dressing room, en-suite bath, handbasin and WC
Double bedroom with en-suite bath, handbasin and WC
Twin bedroom with en-suite bath, handbasin and WC
Twin bedroom with en suite shower, handbasin and WC
Services and Inclusions
A catered chalet holiday is all about the food…our Executive Chef is passionate about food and hugely sensitive to the appetite of a hungry skier whilst considering a balanced diet. The new and refined menus are heavy enough to reward mountain exertion yet light and simple enough to leave you grinning not groaning.
If you are planning a family ski holiday and are exploring childcare options then you are in the right place. Our nannies will make your holiday and spoil you with a freedom you’d forgotten existed. Enthusiastic, qualified and caring, they’ll come to your chalet, look after the children, waft them effortlessly from pyjamas to piste if required, and allow you to get on with what you came for. Regrettably they are not available to take home (Well not entirely true to be honest, as a many of our longer serving nannies have eventually gone on to work for our guests!). Nannies not available in Zermatt or Verbier*
- Return air travel between Gatwick and Grenoble/Geneva/Freidrichshafen depending on resort
- Coach transfers to and from your resort
- All airport and resort taxes
- Dedicated service from our professional chalet staff
- Canapés on first and last evening
- Daily bedside wake-up drinks (6 days)
- Daily cooked and/or continental breakfast (6 days), self-serve continental breakfast on chalet hosts day off
- Self-service afternoon tea with homemade cakes
- Three course set evening menu with wine, cheese, coffee and mints (6 days)
- Selection of house wines, cordials & sparkling water during dinner
- Towels, Robes & Slippers
- Mid-week towel change
- Fresh fruit bowl