Place Blanche, Verbier
Four Valleys, Switzerland
Fully Catered, Sleeps 8-14
- Central Location
- South Facing balcony
- Stunning views
- Open Fireplace
- Apple TV
- Netflix & DVD Library
- Wii console and other games
Overlooking the newly-built village square at Place Blanche and the W Hotel, the location could not be any better. With the Medran piste and bubble lift right on your doorstep, as well as some of the best shops, bars and restaurants in town, Place Blanche is quite simply the place to be.View Location Map
Decorated in a contemporary yet rustic style, Place Blanche oozes class and charm in equal abundance. Both of the spacious living rooms have an open fires and there is an additional bar area downstairs. Decorated with some stunning modern art, the chalet also has a separate office, as well as a TV room. There are south-facing balconies running the entire length of the property offering spectacular views towards the mountains and the square itself.
The main dining room and kitchen can be separated off from the lower living room by a hidden sliding door to create a more intimate atmosphere whilst your chef prepares a sumptuous dinner.
The bedrooms are extremely spacious by Verbier standards and furnished to the very highest standards. The chalet is versatile, with the four main bedrooms being able to set up as either doubles or twins. One of the bedrooms has a large full height mezzanine with additional double/twin beds. The quad bunk room is ideally suited for children or adults, with four full-length beds in beautiful old wood.
Price based on exclusive use of the chalet for 8 people to include full gourmet catering, open bar and 24 hour in-resort driver service. No travel included. Additional guests charged at CHF 700pp.
• 1x Superking Double/Twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
• 1x Superking Double/Twin bedrooms with en suite bathroom including steam shower
• 1x Quad bunk room with en-suite bathroom
• 1x Double/Twin bedrooms with en-suite bathroom
• 1x DoubleTwin bedroom with en-suite bathroom and mezzanine with 2 single beds
Services and Inclusions
A dedicated driver will be on hand from 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This is very popular for families who need children whisked off to ski school first thing in the morning or for those out late at night and needing a lift to bed.
Six out of the seven days you will be served a delicious cooked breakfast of your choice with continental breakfast options (fresh bread, croissants, fruit and cereals). There is specially selected ground coffee along with an espresso machine and freshly squeezed orange juice to keep you refreshed.
Enjoy homemade cakes and cookies when you return from skiing. In the evening there are pre-dinner canapés served with drinks, before moving to the candlelit dining area to enjoy a specially designed supper prepared by your professional chef. You choose; from a four course traditional dinner to sushi, street food, tapas or your personal family favourites. After dinner retire to the sofas to enjoy a selected cheese board or for the more energetic, venture out to sample Verbier’s famous nightlife.
Throughout your stay you will be spoilt for choice with our selection of complimentary house wines, house spirits and the drinks fridge will be replenished daily with a local favourite beer and soft drinks. Alongside your talented chef, your host will ensure you have everything you need throughout your stay and will also provide daily cleaning.
On the chalet staff day off we will provide you with a continental breakfast, afternoon tea and we can book a table for you at one of Verbier's fabulous restaurants.
- Seven nights' accommodation (unless otherwise stated)
- Exclusive use of the chalet (unless otherwise stated)
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Assistance with ski hire and ski school bookings
- Daily chalet cleaning
- Daily tea or coffee in bed
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Drinks and canapés followed by 4-course dinner 6 nights per week (unless otherwise stated)
- Selection of superior champagnes, house wines, beers and soft drinks
- In-chalet ski & boot fitting
- Ski passes delivered to your chalet
- Selection of Bamford Bath & Body products
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- Airport transfers
- Babysitters or nannies
- In-house massages or beauty treatments
- Private ski instruction or ski school bookings
- Heliskiing and private ski guides
- Conference facilities
Additional Extras at Supplement: