Chalet Ibron, Zermatt
Matterhorn Ski Paradise, Switzerland
Fully Catered, Sleeps 8
- Large Terrace
- Rotating Fireplace
- Spectacular views
- Large plasma screen with satellite TV
- Chalet laptop/PC provided
- Laundry facilities
Its location provides the best of both Worlds, spectacular views and easy access. 200m from the Matterhorn Express lift station and from the end of the resort run there is a street level tunnel which leads you to a lift (elevator) built inside the mountain, from the top of which there is a gentle 2 minute walk and short staircase to the property.
Skis and boots can be left in the tunnel's ski-room for your convenience.
Chalet Ibron is one of our four unique - and very rare - Zermatt residences (our Chalet Gemini, Chalet Castor, and Chalet Pollux being the others). Ibron is a luxurious freestanding three storey independent chalet with 4 double bedrooms, three bathrooms and a sauna. Although it does not have a Matterhorn view, the chalet is bathed in sun as soon as it emerges. Chalet Pollux is immediately opposite Chalet Ibron and also sleeps eight.
This chalet has been tastefully decorated, delicately combining an alpine, cosy and contemporary finish, with liberal use of wood and stone. It has all the latest technology with flat-screen TVs, more than a hundred satellite channels, a rotating fireplace and geothermal heating to reduce the chalet's carbon foot-print as much as possible.
The chalet's master bedroom enjoys the use of its own private sauna, perfect to relax after a long day in the mountains.
Ibron is a rare gem; a large freestanding chalet in Zermatt which has been conceived to meet your needs and wishes to the fullest possible extent.
Price is based on exclusive use of the chalet for up to 8 people to include full gourmet catering and open bar. Also available on a bed and breakfast or self-catered basis, please enquire for further details.
• 1x Double bedroom with bathroom and balcony
• 1x Double bedroom with en-suite shower room and balcony
• 1x Double bedrooms with en-suite bath/shower room and balcony
• 1x Double bedroom
Services and Inclusions
To meet our client's needs and desires we offer wide range of support services. Our concierge team will ensure that you get the most out of your holiday and will help you select a number of other services.
These may include child care, health an beauty treatments, planning your heli-skiing adventures, designing and hosting corporate events, or simply booking your restaurants, ski lessons and transfer arrangements.
Our catered chalets include a very high standard of dining and service including also our daily cleaning. Your pre-arrival chef consultation will ensure that you menu has been tailor made to your meet your preferences and expectations.
Michelin trained head chef Kostas Papacharalampous heads up our team of chefs, who are carefully chosen not only for their superior skills and experience, but also for their friendly, flexible and approachable nature. Kostas has been a chef since 2004 when he started under Greece's star chef Christoforos Peskias, whose mentor is Ferran Adria of El Bulli fame.
He then went on to train for a year under Joël Robuchon in Paris, and spent a further year in the culinary hot house of northern Spain working under Andoni Luis Anduriz in the 3 Michelin star Mugaritz restaurant, and then under Juan Mari Arzak who also has 3 stars. Kostas is the most passionate chef we have ever met and he has created a special menu for this winter season.
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Bed linen, towels and guest amenities on arrival
- Welcome and assistance from our staff pre-arrival and in resort assistance from our concierge team
- Transfer to and from the chalet from Zermatt train station on arrival and departure day
- Pre-trip menu planning
- Fully cooked breakfast on 6 days
- Afternoon tea and cake on 6 days
- Champagne and a selection of canapes on 6 days
- Magnificent four course gourmet dinner on 6 days
- An expert selection of different red and white wine pairs each evening
- Children's menu if required
- Complimentary bar
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily cleaning and mid-week linen change
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff