Chalet Zermatt Peak, Zermatt
Matterhorn Ski Paradise, Switzerland
Fully Catered, Sleeps 10-13
- 680 sqm and 6 floors
- 5 Bedroom Suites, including Master Suite with private Jacuzzi
- Private luxury wellness spa, with indoor / outdoor Jacuzzi pool, steam-room and sauna
- State-of-the-art TechnoGym equipment
- Al-fresco dining and seating areas
- 24 hour chauffeured taxi
- HD cinema TV's in all rooms with Sky TV
- iPhone and iPad docks to all areas
- Wireless broadband and Bluetooth connectivity in all areas
- In-house laundry
- Internal lift to all floors
- Library area with selection of books and DVD’s
Chalet Zermatt Peak is Zermatt’s premier luxury chalet, located just minutes away from the centre of Zermatt, occupying a landmark position and enjoying breath-taking panoramic views across the entire village and mountain ranges as well as views of the iconic Matterhorn.View Location Map
Set over six floors, each with floor-to-ceiling windows, Chalet Zermatt Peak fuses traditional alpine charm with modern design and architecture.
In addition to the luxurious setting, guests enjoy an award winning fully-inclusive package with full compliment of staff. Your personal chef will be on hand to create and serve a mixture of international cuisine. You will be able to watch him cook in the open-plan kitchen using the finest ingredients whilst being served by your personal chalet staff. Breakfast, afternoon tea and full gourmet dinners are on offer to suit all tastes. Al-fresco dining and an external kitchen on the terrace is also available.
The modern open-plan layout boasts a larger corner-seating sofa under a glass roof, library area with real open fire, seated dining and open kitchen. The balcony off the lounge offers additional outer space and of course, fantastic views.
Zermatt Peak is a truly inspiring chalet that oozes style, luxury and panache. The living areas have been extensively interior designed, to include many bespoke pieces of furniture and unique artefacts and artwork. The library area offers additional cosy fireside seating, perfect for afternoon tea and relaxing after a long day on the slopes. Floor-to-ceiling windows combined with under floor heating and feature fireplace create a unique warmth in this luxury living space.
The wellness spa at Chalet Zermatt Peak has everything to offer guests, regardless of age or fitness. Enjoy either a dry Finnish or a wet Swedish sauna, a bio steam in the hammam, or relax in the bubbles and jets of the Jacuzzi whirlpool. On sunny days the windows can be completely removed to encompass the terrace space, and the Jacuzzi extended to the outside.
New for 2018 is our state-of-the-art TechnoGym®. Here you will find all the latest equipment, with integrated TV's and Bluetooth connectivity. Finish your workout with power-showers to refresh and revive.
Partnering with world-renowned spa therapy experts, ESPA®, choose from one of our indulgent signature rituals or blissfully aromatic massages and discover the most unforgettable experience, without the need to leave the chalet.
Prices are for exclusive use of the chalet for up to 10 adults and 3 children and include full gourmet catering service and open bar. No travel included.
Chalet Zermatt can sleep up to 13 people with a combination of adults and children, comfortably providing for up to 10 adults.
The chalet has five individually designed bedroom suites, all offering deluxe double beds, seating and dressing areas and spectacular panoramic views.
All rooms have HD cinema TV's with digital surround sound and Bluetooth connection, in addition to remote controlled lighting, curtains and audio-visual, and balconies or terraces.
The en-suite bathrooms are equipped with hairdryers and straighteners, as well as beauty products by ESPA®, and are stocked with designer robes and towels. All showers have overhead rain-shower fittings, hand-showers and body jets to refresh and rejuvenate. Our master suite also offers a private jacuzzi.
Services and Inclusions
Our kitchen uses only the finest, fresh ingredients, organic and locally sourced where possible and you have the choice of formal dining indoors, or al-fresco dining on the terrace if the weather permits.
Our chalet staff will be there to wait on all your needs, even assisting with the wine selection from our extensive cellar.
Children can choose from a separate home-cooked menu if preferred. Chalet Zermatt Peak dining is all about choice. You choose what you want and when you want it, and leave the rest to us.
|Winter 2018-19||Winter 2019-20|
- Luxury accommodation for up to 10 adults and 3 children
- Full-time personal concierge
- Personal chef for breakfast and dinner
- Daily tea and coffee in bed
- Sous chef to assist with breakfast and dinner, as well as making any snacks as required
- Personal butler / waiter service to serve all food and drinks
- Daily housemaid for cleaning, laundry changes and ironing
- 24-hour electro taxi chauffeur
- 2 Classic Massages Per Day (30 minutes each)
- Daily newspapers and magazines
- Fresh flowers daily
- Wood for fireplace
- Champagne reception on arrival
- Breakfast of your choice 08.00-10.00
- Afternoon tea 16.00-17.00
- Gourmet dinner 19.00 - 21.00 prepared by your personal chef (in chalet 6 nights)
- Separate children's dinners prepared as requested
- Quality selected wines and spirits
- Walk-in wine cellar
- Non-alcoholic drinks
- Fresh fruit each day
- Luxury bath and skin products by the world renowned ESPA
- Designer towels, bath robes and slippers
- Complimentary Zai skis and Ugg walking boots