Ferme de la Corderie, Les Gets
Portes du Soleil, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 12-14
- 475m² Chalet
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Stand alone wood fired sauna hut
- Stunning Views
- Treatment room
- Bar area
- Billiards Table
- TV Snug
- Heated Balcony Snug
- Games consoles
- Fire Pit
Ferme de la Corderie sits in a commanding location, overlooking the village of Les Gets. On the sunny side of town, the chalet benefits from beautiful sunlight all day. The ski lifts can be reached in just a few minutes with all of Les Gets main lifts being roughly equidistant. The town centre is just a kilometre away.View Location Map
Ferme de la Corderie is an exquisitely renovated luxury alpine farmhouse with breath-taking views over the French ski resort of Les Gets and the ski slopes of the Portes du Soleil. No expense has been spared to create one of the finest luxury ski chalets in the Alps. This exclusive ski property is very spacious and offers truly luxurious accommodation just moments from the centre of Les Gets.
The property offers 6 individually-designed bedrooms all with stunning bathrooms, most with roll-top, freestanding baths, some with sleigh beds and all with traditional shutters, sumptuous throws and leather armchairs. It is skiing luxury!
The main living area is over 20m in length alone and is divided into relaxing, dining and cooking zones, including a study snug. The mezzanine level private cinema snug is the perfect spot for curling up with a movie and the private balcony is heated, making it the place for an après-ski cocktail or three.
The nearest ski lift is the Perrières Express chairlift, only a 2-minute chauffeured drive in your luxury vehicle. Les Gets is linked to the world famous Portes du Soleil ski area, offering you endless possibilities!
The property is staffed by an experienced team, including a professional chef, Chalet Manager and their assistant, housekeeper and driver, all of whom work tirelessly to ensure you experience the most wonderful stay.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet to include full gourmet catering, open bar and in resort driver service. No travel included.
• TV Snug with Large Flat Screen TV, Bluray Player and Games Consoles
• Treatment Room
• Expansive open plan living area over 20m in length
• Large dining area to seat up to 14 guests
• Entertainment area with billiards table and bar
• Heated balcony snug with views over the village and ski slopes
• Bedroom 5 – Super-king/twin beds, en-suite shower room and separate dressing area
• Bedroom 6 – King size double bed, en-suite shower room with dressing area
• Large Hallway with access to the terrace with large spa and stunning views over Les Gets
• Bedroom 1 – King size double ‘sleigh’ bed, en-suite with copper bath, access to terrace
• Bedroom 2 – King size double bed with en-suite shower room and access to the terrace
• Master Bedroom Suite – Super-king sized bed with separate dressing room and exceptional en-suite with large shower area and freestanding bath – direct access to terrace
• Family Bedroom Suite – Super-king/twin beds and separate double sofa bed allowing for various configurations, en-suite bathroom with shower over incorporating multiple ‘massage’ jets
Services and Inclusions
We have a passion for delicious food and believe your dining experience should be as good as your favourite restaurant. We only employ professional chefs with proven experience of delivering outstanding cuisine. Many have trained in Michelin-starred kitchens and all share our passion for gastronomic delights. The chef will liaise with you prior to arrival to understand your group’s preferences and design a menu based on the finest seasonal ingredients available.
Our cellars are stocked with an extensive a la carte selection, with fine examples from Bordeaux and Burgundy to name just two of the regions represented. Each winter our team receives training from our Consultant Sommelier who also helps to pair our wines throughout the season.
From the moment you first enquire, you’ll be assisted by our Concierge Team to plan your stay and make the organisation as simple and stress-free as possible. Our team know our resorts inside-out and will make sure that you experience your perfect holiday. Aside from all the basics such as Airport transfers, ski instructors and childcare, they’ll ensure that lift passes are ready and waiting for you and arrange for any equipment you need to be delivered and fitted in the comfort of your chalet. There is also an in chalet spa treatment and childcare service available on request.
- Dedicated chalet manager and staff
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea
- Children's early supper on 5 evenings
- Gourmet 5 course dinner on 5 evenings
- Open bar with premium spirits including Hendrick’s gin and single malt whiskies
- Belstar Prosecco served throughout the week on-demand
- Signature cocktails
- Complimentary soft drinks and mixers
- Daily driver service available from 8am - 10.30pm
- Apres-ski chauffeur so no need to party in ski boots
- Daily housekeeping
- Bed linen, robes & slippers
- Concierge service