This property is no longer a part of our promoted portfolio.
Please find below a selection of similar chalets or
call us on +44 (0)1202 203650 to discuss your requirements.
In December 2009, Seraina and Daniel F. Lauber celebrated becoming hosts of their own hotel and restaurant in a dream location with view of the Matterhorn. Already in the first year the Cervo got people talking and satisfied guests praised the stylish and fashionable hotel. Cervo recently won Tripadvisor’s Travellers‘ Choice Award!
The view alone of the Matterhorn is simply sensational. The scenic location between the edge of the forest and the outskirts of the village is unique and radiates rest and relaxation. The new hotel consists of six chalets including the owner's lodge, with spacious rooms and suites. All contain a private wellness room for the exclusive use of hotel guests in their respective chalets. All chalets are easily accessible by lift and a footpath.
The distinctive design creates a balance between Alpine chalet, mountain hut and hunting lodge, with just the right amount of modernity. The architecture incorporates the special characteristics of this unique setting on the edge of the forest. The Cervo is the creation of the MLS architectural bureau in Zermatt under the direction of Roman Mooser and interior designer Roger Bächtold with his P.5 team from Zurich.
Prices based on exclusive use of the lodge for up to 6 guests including a sumptuous breakfast either in restaurant or lodge, service and VAT. Complete hotel service (daily cleaning, turndown-service and concierge).
From Zermatt station it takes less than 10 minutes on foot to the Cervo. From the valley station of the Sunnegga funicular the lift takes you directly to reception. And in reverse directly to the funicular and on to the slopes.
• 1x King Size bed (200x200 cm large hand-crafted bed from Hästens®), whirlpool, shower, toilet, private sauna / sanarium (steam room), writing desk, flatscreen TV and iPod-Player
• 1x King Size bed (200x200 cm large hand-crafted bed from Hästens®), shower, toilet, writing desk, flatscreen TV and iPod-Player
• 1x King Size bed (180x200 cm), hand-crafted Hästens®-bed, shower, toilet, writing desk, flatscreen TV and iPod-Player
General Terms and Conditions of Hotel: -
- Minimum stay in the rooms/chalet: 7 nights (Saturday–Saturday or Sunday–Sunday)
- Shorter stays are possible by arrangement
- Extra beds/Family rooms on request
- Children up to 6 years: free of charge 7–13 years: CHF 100 Teenagers/adults: CHF 150
- Restaurant and Bar / chalet Magic and après-ski
- Terrace with view of the Matterhorn, old chalet dining rooms and a stylish bar. We are happy to spoil you with our cuisine in the restaurant and at the bar. A reservation for lunch and dinner is recommended
- Dogs, cats and deer (max. 100 Kilo, with thanks for your understanding) CHF 25.– per day without food but including a place to sleep and water bowl
Occupancy and miscellaneous
- Check-in on day of arrival from 15h00, Check-out on day of departure till 12h00 noon
Blue Skies Lifestyle Ltd, established in 2005, is an online luxury ski holiday agent that specialises in finding clients the perfect luxury ski chalet in France, Switzerland, Austria and Italy. We feature an extensive portfolio of luxury chalet accommodation and luxury ski hotels that are ideal for group and family luxury ski holidays.