Chalet 1597, Lech
Fully Catered, Sleeps 12
- 450m² Chalet
- Hi-Fi/CD player/MP3 player
- Wine cave
- Wood burning fireplace
- South facing balconies
- Dedicated cinema room
- Private ski locker
Located in the Stubenbach area of Lech you can ski-into the chalet from the Rüfikoft ski area on a marked off piste route. It is a 3 minute drive into Lech.View Location Map
Originally built in 1597, this unique and enchanting property has been lovingly refurbished throughout and its owners have thoughtfully retained many of the original features. Sumptuous fabrics and furniture have been combined with antique pieces to create a very chic but charming Alpine home.
The chalet is set out over three floors, sleeping a total of 12 guests in five spacious en-suite bedrooms. The master suites boasts its own large drawing / study room and en-suite bathroom with free-standing roll-top bath. The chalets terrace enjoys sun all day long and is perfectly situated to take in the breath-taking views.
Apéritifs can be enjoyed in the dramatic ambiance of the chalet’s traditional stone cave and wine cellar before dinner is served in the impressive dining room which seats up to 14 people. After dinner, retire to the cosy living area or perhaps take in a movie in the cinema room.
The chalet also boasts a spa area with a bio sauna and a relaxation area where you can enjoy a massage.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet to include full gourmet catering, selected complimentary drinks, an in-resort driver service and two days complimentary ski instruction.
1x Twin/double bedroom with dressing room and en-suite bathroom
1x Master Suite (Emperor bed) and separate drawing room with en-suite bathroom
1x 2nd Master suite (Emperor bed) with en-suite shower room
1x Children’s bedroom with four single beds with en-suite shower room
1x Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
Services and Inclusions
Your property will be staffed by a team of seasoned winter professionals who have been trained to understand the subtle details that make a holiday exceptional and unforgettable. We understand and adapt our service to specific cultural nuances so that a holiday with us is an experience in flawless luxury.
We have worked hard to bring together a team of experienced chefs who are happy to work with you and your group to create the perfect menu during your stay with us. Children, dietary requirements, and any other specific requests will be discussed prior to your arrival. And even during your stay the staff will be willing to adapt the menu plan to accommodate your wishes.
We pride ourselves on our high standards of food and considered selection of house wines. Hospitality begins with a champagne reception and, thereafter, a selection of house wines that have been hand-picked from local vintners are on offer to you during meal times. We hold an extensive wine list and we will gladly assist you by providing personally-selected wines, which can be ordered prior to your holiday or once you are in resort.
Champagne reception: Enjoy a glass of bubbly on your arrival day. Champagne is also served during canapés each evening.
Breakfast: Hot breakfast served in the dining room accompanied by a selection of local yoghurts, muesli, cereals, and fresh crusty bread and jams, local hams and cheeses and fresh fruit platter and smoothies.
After skiing: Return to your chalet or apartment for afternoon tea (6 days). Help yourself to tea, coffee and delicious home-baked cakes or opt for something savoury if that is your preference.
Dinner: After canapés, a three-course dinner will be served, followed by a locally inspired cheeseboard. Dinner is accompanied by a choice of complimentary European house wines.
All our catered properties come with a highly qualified private ski instructor for two days of your stay who will ensure that you get the most out of the mountains around you. Make use of your instructor as you wish, whether it be for orientation, exploration or to improve your skiing technique.
The chalet is offered with a 24 hour in resort driver service. Select staff members provide a private concierge service throughout your stay and can arrange restaurant bookings, ski instruction, heli-skiing, off-piste guides, winter activities, and childcare at your request.
- Exclusive use of the chalet
- Concierge service prior to arrival and for the duration of the stay
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of your stay
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast served by your breakfast cook and host
- Freshly baked afternoon tea on six days
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on six evenings
- A professional chef and evening host serving a four-course dinner on six evenings (staff have one evening off)
- Early children’s supper on six evenings
- Evening turn down service on six evenings
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits)
- Mid-week towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- In-chalet ski and boot delivery service*
- Lift pass delivery service
- Dedicated driver service 08:30am - 01:00am
- Private transfers to and from resort
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet massage and hairdressing
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons
- Non-skiing activities
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Helicopter transfer
- Party planning
- Corporate event planning
- Please enquire about any other specific service requests
Available for an additional charge