Marmotte Retreat, Argentiere
Mont Blanc Region, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 8
- Ski out in good conditions
- Tranquil, forest location
- Outdoor hot tub
- Underfloor heating
- Open fireplace
- TV/DVD and multimedia player
- Traditional mountain style chalet
Not only are guests spoilt with the gorgeous forest setting, Marmotte Mountain Retreat is also only a short stroll through the narrow, winding lanes to the supermarket, restaurants and bars of Argentiere. For ski enthusiasts, you can also access Grand Montet's home trail from the chalet, located only a short distance away.
Marmotte Mountain Retreat truly offers all a traditional ski holiday chalet experience. Whether you are seeking relaxation or extreme mountain adventures, we can tailor your holiday to your personal needs.
The chalet comprises of four separate bedrooms and three bathrooms and can sleep 8 guests comfortably with facilities for infants.
The top floor comprises of a spacious master bedroom with breath taking views of the mountains and surrounding forest from the upper level balcony. It has a luxurious en-suite with a large bath and shower so you can totally unwind after a full day of adventures.
Across from the master bedroom, there is a double/twin bedroom with use of its own ensuite bathoom. Two further twin/double bedrooms and a separate bathroom, with shower and bath, complete the upstairs living area. These rooms have beautiful window views of the gentle running mountain stream that flows past the chalet and stunning views of the surrounding mountains and forest of Argentiere.
Downstairs, the large open log fireplace is the centrepiece to the open plan living area, with heated flooring. Comfortable sofas and sitting chairs are placed to enable you to soak up the beautiful forest surroundings. During the evenings, guests can enjoy the chalet's in house cd player, DVD player with extensive DVD library or use the variety of board games that are freely available.
Prices quoted are to take over the chalet in its' entirety on a fully catered basis, with in-resort driver service provided. Per person prices available on request.
• 1x Master bedroom with king size bed, breath-taking views of the surrounding mountains and pine forests, luxurious en-suite with a large bath/shower, toilet and balcony
• 1x King double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom
• 2x Twin bedrooms with a large shared bathroom with separate bath and shower
Services and Inclusions
Owned and operated by Jonathan Law, who is based in Chamonix full-time, Jon is an avid skier and snowboarder with more than ten years spent in the Chamonix Mont-Blanc region. With a great passion and enthusiasm for the mountains, as well as an excellent knowledge of the local terrain, local facilities and access to the very best ski instructors and high mountain guides available within the Chamonix Valley, Jon is happy to assist with ensuring your stay is a truly memorable experience.
The entire team is handpicked and the chefs in particular are all fully qualified with extensive experience in fine dining and 5* restaurant service. Therefore, the quality of food being served on a nightly basis is of an exceptionally high standard and a true highlight to all that stay with us. And for those who would like to enjoy a truly extravagant dining affair, why not put our chefs to the test and try our upgradable gourmet menu package.
We offer many facilities to especially accommodate children. These include:
• Reliable child minding services
• Special children's menu with separate dining times
• DVD player (with extensive dvd library for children)
• Variety of board games
• Toboggans/sleds for play outside the chalet
• Shovels and spades to build and play with outside the chalet
• Arrange bookings for the panda club or ski school
• Provide sleeping amenities for infants
- Full continental breakfast service on 7 days
- Daily afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes, coffee, tea or beer
- Four course evening meal on 5 nights
- Concierge service
- Dedicated driver service
- Cleaning on 7 days
- Mid-week towel change
- Robes and slippers