Chalet Barmettes, Val d'Isere
L'Espace Killy, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 6-8
- 210 m2
- 2 min walk to the piste
- Large indoor hot tub
- Large flatscreen TV with surround sound/AppleTV/Netflix
- Cinema/Screening Room
- Spa Treatments
- Ski room with heated boot warmers
Right in the heart of Val d'Isere's old town...arguably the most beautiful part of the village, and only a two minute walk from the piste.View Location Map
Located within the beautiful area of the Old Town, you might think that Chalet Barmettes would be restricted to small and poky. However, the property has been designed in such a way to offer an incredible, luxurious & large living space, that's both contemporary and classic in equal measure, and within only a two minute walk to the piste. The main living area is encased in beautiful light wood, with a stunning fireplace to keep that traditional alpine lodge feel.
Each of the spacious and luxurious 4 en-suite bedrooms named after famous adventurers, with the master bedroom named after the first Nepalese sherpa Tenzing Norway, who became one of the first climbers to reach the summit in 1953 with Edmund Hilary, are all luxurious havens to retire to at the end of a magical day. Each bedroom offering all the little essentials needed to make your stay feel spoiling and special.
Prices are on exclusive use of the chalet on a fully catered basis to include selected complimentary drinks and two days of complimentary ski instruction.
• 3x Double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms
• 1x Bunk Room area (sleeps 2)
Services and Inclusions
Your property will be staffed by a team of seasoned winter professionals who have been trained to understand the subtle details that make a holiday exceptional and unforgettable. We understand and adapt our service to specific cultural nuances so that a holiday with us is an experience in flawless luxury.
We have worked hard to bring together a team of experienced chefs who are happy to work with you and your group to create the perfect menu during your stay with us. Children, dietary requirements, and any other specific requests will be discussed prior to your arrival. And even during your stay the staff will be willing to adapt the menu plan to accommodate your wishes.
We pride ourselves on our high standards of food and considered selection of house wines. Hospitality begins with a champagne reception and, thereafter, a selection of house wines that have been hand-picked from local vintners are on offer to you during meal times. We hold an extensive wine list and we will gladly assist you by providing personally-selected wines, which can be ordered prior to your holiday or once you are in resort.
All our catered properties come with a highly qualified private ski instructor for two days of your stay who will ensure that you get the most out of the mountains around you. Make use of your instructor as you wish, whether it be for orientation, exploration or to improve your skiing technique.
Select staff members provide a private concierge service throughout your stay and can arrange restaurant bookings, ski instruction, off-piste guides, winter activities and childcare at your request.
- Exclusive use of the chalet
- Concierge service prior to arrival and for the duration of the stay
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of your stay
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily continental breakfast, set-up and cleared away
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on five evenings
- A professional chef and evening host serving a four-course dinner on five evenings
- Early children’s supper on five evenings
- Evening turn down service on five evenings
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (2 bottles of house spirits)
- Mid-week towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- In-chalet ski and boot delivery service
- Lift pass delivery service